[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

So how much do the full set go for ... 1k ? .... I think i will also settle for h and c.... Too much going on right now.

So how much do the full set go for ... 1k ? .... I think i will also settle for h and c.... Too much going on right now.

No one knows for sure yet. Best guess would be

Painted Head only - $120
H+C set - $500-$600
Fullset - $900-$1000
DX - $1100-1200

These are guesses based on previous releases and do not include shipping

83C92954-6DFA-454C-919A-C3BACE1EE3B2-4399-00000F8527A25034_zpsb9523649.jpg

Where does he get all those wonderful pictures?

No one knows for sure yet. Best guess would be

Painted Head only - $120
H+C set - $500-$600
Fullset - $900-$1000
DX - $1100-1200

These are guesses based on previous releases and do not include shipping

I think it's safe to bet that it'll look like:

H&C- $500
FS- $820
DX- $1000

What ever the DX item will be.....I'm sure someone else will introduce it and make the money that RM leaves on the table...at which point I will pick it up....a H + C set for me....NOW overlook caretaker....well that will be worth it with the inclusion of Robbie's item....:)

What ever the DX item will be.....I'm sure someone else will introduce it and make the money that RM leaves on the table...at which point I will pick it up....a H + C set for me....NOW overlook caretaker....well that will be worth it with the inclusion of Robbie's item....:)

Has there been precedence to the dx item being made aftermarket? I dint see any so far for bickle etc?

I think it's safe to bet that it'll look like:

H&C- $500
FS- $820
DX- $1000

Really hope h+c comes with a few extras. Everything else is a bit steep at the moment, even if trying to pick up the stuff from dx might break the bank later. Really wish I had cheaper hobbies sometimes lol.

People dont push up the prices
I am already with the rope around the neck :)
Thnxs

My guess the Dx price ll be like ht dx one, after all ht dx one come with more acessories
:rotfl

$300???? These figure prices are getting rediculous. I won't be able to swing that... Looks like I'm out... :(

Good point. The Rainman DX figure will probably be $300, just like DX-13 Terminator.

Exactly
Dx13- 2 sculpts and a lot of weapons and spare clothes, not mention silver t1000
:)

Will probably be $1000+ before they sell out and $2400+ on the sales board shorty after with broken or missing pieces like some of the other rainman figures on there lol that will be the day when I spend over $2000 or even more than half that on a figure

I know the real price and i understand why is this price and unfortunently i am getting used...

Last edited:

Just spoke to Rainman briefly, Pig head will be the DX item and he's considering making the pipe the fullset exclusive item.

Back