[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Another question for those in the know; will full set, dx, and h+c all be available at same time or do we have to wait for full/dx to go first before h+c becomes available?

Fullset/DX sets always go up first. All other sets follow usually 2-3 days later.

I know last post was only 5hours ago but this feels like the quiet before the storm hahaha

I know last post was only 5hours ago but this feels like the quiet before the storm hahaha

I wish pig was a full set for once i could beg borrow steal to stretch that far... Looks like h and c for me.... Grrrrrr....

Just spoke to Rainman briefly, Pig head will be the DX item and he's considering making the pipe the fullset exclusive item.

That would be cool as hell and an awesome gesture on RM's part. If everyone ends up with both the sharpener AND the shillelagh?? :yess: :clap

Would love to see the pipe as the secret item

Man I might as well have said to SPECULATE on prices-SMDH

:slap

I know what you mean but don't sweat it Stevey; no one is doing any damage here. I only listed what his exact prices have been for the last 2 years and I'm sure he has his price in his mind already. Do you think there's a possibility it's going to be less than it's been? :lol I'm sure it will be the same as it's been of late

What ever the DX item will be.....I'm sure someone else will introduce it and make the money that RM leaves on the table

And that would be a really bad look IMO. I see this happen here and there and I'm really not a fan of people reproducing someone else ideas and work because there initially wasn't enough to go around from the innovator. There are some items that are exceptions and are needed in the community to fill some voids, but if someone was to make this pig head after the fact? That's BEAT

Im confused...whats the difference between full set and dx? Does this release have 2 outfits like bickle? If the pig head makes the dx...that's just weird...

Im confused...whats the difference between full set and dx? Does this release have 2 outfits like bickle? If the pig head makes the dx...that's just weird...

What is heaven like? .. Its amazing... But there is a slim chance of us getting there... So why bother ;) .... Anyways on a serious note... Yeah its a lil over and above the full set ... Some 200 dollar more and some extras...

DX includes an extra item/accessory/sculpt. Plainview was unhatted HS, Doc was unhatted HS, Bickle was slide gun etc

Yea Bickle was a unique offering, most of the time DX means an extra added exclusive item, thats all that separates it from a Full Set, Fullset is body/rainman paint/secret item different from a H&C set.

Yea Bickle was a unique offering, most of the time DX means an extra added exclusive item, thats all that separates it from a Full Set, Fullset is body/rainman paint/secret item different from a H&C set.

Have u always been buying full sets? Or dx? ... I saw the new bill in your collection is it a full set?

Hope I'll be bringing home the bacon.

Plainview had the headsculpt and bickle was another figure + slidegun...i tought dx would give the full figure an extra display option. Thanks for clearing up. Ill aim for a dx, if not h and c is good too.

Have u always been buying full sets? Or dx? ... I saw the new bill in your collection is it a full set?

Well my Wonka is a Fullset, Plainview a Fullset, Doc a Fullset but I bought all those 2nd hand, Jules and Vincent are Fullsets bought off rainman, Anton and Bickle are H&C bought off Rainman, but for Bill V2 Im aiming for DX, and my new bill is from Velvet Morning.

The DX items so far were:

Alex - Dancing Jesus Syatue
Wonka- Oompa
Doc- Hatless Sculpt
Plainview - Hatless Sculpt
Bickle - Arm Slide

For the V1 there wasn't a DX package. The snowy boots only came with the full sets and the 1:1 eye was the full set secret item

gotta admit...1:1 eye is awesome.

Back