[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

I am assuming dx will be 1100 or so. Also i believe it gets sold of in 2-4 minutes. So ...

Thanks for the good news man hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Damn. That leaves me out.
Does that mean technically all the DX Sets could be Sold out before Non-VIPs could even buy?
That would make it hard to become a VIP if you can never have a shot to buy a DX to get yourself to a VIP level?
Like someone else said, he reserves a handful of spots for non-VIPs. But everyone is a non-VIP at some point, so nearly everyone (who didn't try to get a buddy to order for them) had to go through the process that newbs do.

I'm not sure this will be offered as a DX. Unless some one knows something that I don't? Doesn't seem to be complex enough to warrant it.
I see the pig and base as being roughly equivalent to a head sculpt. In the past, those made for VIP figures, so I can see this happening here. Knife sharpener and shillelagh would be more accessories than the previous Butcher, so I can see the shillelagh as a full set item. But maybe he'll make it all part of the full set.

Thanks for the good news man hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah...thats why i wanted iminime to do it. I have a lot of respect for rainman but dollar for dollar if both iminime and rainman did same figures i am sure 9/10 i would buy iminime (cost, value etc). I am not pitching one against another like i said i have respect for both but i was not pleasantly happy with a recent rainman purchase but this bill is a new level all together and i dont wanna lose this chance cause its just awesome... But on the other hand my higher priority is the brba dx... So in a nutshell am dead! ...
Hence my response... Both on budget and chance front i think am gonna end up a lost case on this chase...

Like someone else said, he reserves a handful of spots for non-VIPs. But everyone is a non-VIP at some point, so nearly everyone (who didn't try to get a buddy to order for them) had to go through the process that newbs do.

I see the pig and base as being roughly equivalent to a head sculpt. In the past, those made for VIP figures, so I can see this happening here. Knife sharpener and shillelagh would be more accessories than the previous Butcher, so I can see the shillelagh as a full set item. But maybe he'll make it all part of the full set.

Exactly how I see the sets working.

GREATEST ACCESSORY OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VyM5eOv.jpg
DNEjtgI.jpg

This is art! ... Wow...

So Kara .. Basically the h and c wont have the pig or the shillelaghs.. Ouch... Poverty is a bad thing...but in this case chance / odd of bucketing one is a worst thing...

All total speculation at this point, but I would be surprised if the head/clothing set had the knives, holsters, knife sharpener, and shillelagh, unless he increases the price beyond past releases. I would bet good money it won't include the pig head.

All total speculation at this point, but I would be surprised if the head/clothing set had the knives, holsters, knife sharpener, and shillelagh, unless he increases the price beyond past releases. I would bet good money it won't include the pig head.

So h and c wont even have knife set etc? I am assuming thats bare min ... I think last time he had chest piece and knife set?

No, I assume it will have that. I don't think he'll go very much above and beyond what he did in the past is what I'm saying. I'm doubtful we'll have a chest piece. Wouldn't be necessary for the look.

Doing a count of all the ones that have been really following this thread, all of us should be able to get a full set, or at least a H+C, but unfortunately I don't think that's going to be the case :(

I can't think of a single release where folks who wanted a figure couldn't get something, even if it means a head and outfit set. And considering Aeon's talents, the head/outfit sets are nothing to sneeze at. Back when the first Bill came around, it was DF Studios, and their paintwork wasn't nearly as good IMO.

I've been following but I won't be getting this. It doesn't always follow those posting will buy.

One could argue that the only new sculpts are the sharpener, shillelagh, and the pigs head. There is no eye ball as the Full Set gift, which could mean one of the three previous mentioned would be the replacement. That leaves two items. So two new sculpts, I would say it doesn't make this DX. Just my opinion.

I can't think of a single release where folks who wanted a figure couldn't get something, even if it means a head and outfit set. And considering Aeon's talents, the head/outfit sets are nothing to sneeze at. Back when the first Bill came around, it was DF Studios, and their paintwork wasn't nearly as good IMO.

I hope your right about that.
I would love to get a full/dx set but if that doesn't work out then I will be more than happy with a H+C set.

GREATEST ACCESSORY OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VyM5eOv.jpg
DNEjtgI.jpg

Chrow sum paint on that pig!!! That look's awesome :clap

I hope that he makes the sharpener the FS item and the shillelagh standard. That would be a really cool gesture

Doing a count of all the ones that have been really following this thread, all of us should be able to get a full set, or at least a H+C, but unfortunately I don't think that's going to be the case :(

That's probably not an accurate way of tallying it up. There are a few Rainman faithful’s that hardly ever post

Hopefully everyone gets what they want :pray:

I just want a H+C. Thats all I want for Christmas. It is March.

As far as i know .. that pig head is a DX exclusive item.

Why dosnt he make more full sets ... When there is demand. No one really off loads theirs barring a few as most are genuine collectors and am sure would love to get these accessories like the pig. Especially for this release as this figure will be a relatively quick and effortless turnaround for him...

Back