[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

1920223_725684174133112_1280814715_n.jpg

Can't wait.

Agreed Robbie just about to drop you a pm :)

this really sucks guys, i mean i might be following this whole thing from the beginning, but then for whatever reason i am beaten in the pre order and it gets sold out!!!! this sucks!!!

this really sucks guys, i mean i might be following this whole thing from the beginning, but then for whatever reason i am beaten in the pre order and it gets sold out!!!! this sucks!!!

Way it goes... Have you signed up on Rainman's site yet?

i never get his emails and I signed up...oh well, someone please put me down on the list. I'm interested.

:lol

That's a concern I share. Just because the first figure did so well, it's likely people will jump in on pre-orders just because they think they could flip it.
That's going to kill a few folks chances who genuinely want the figure.

That's a concern I share. Just because the first figure did so well, it's likely people will jump in on pre-orders just because they think they could flip it.

Completely agree. This is what happens though unfortunately.

People will sell them straight after release though. You'd be amazed how many people suffer from a financial crisis when custom figures are released.

Though a couple of members have made a big deal out of the figures' values, which makes you wonder about their motivations, Rainman figures don't seem to be purchased to be flipped in most cases.

Though a couple of members have made a big deal out of the figures' values, which makes you wonder about their motivations, Rainman figures don't seem to be purchased to be flipped in most cases.

Can agree in the most part. I guess the ratio is less than other makers.

Am i right in thinking head and clothing sets tend to be fairly easy to get. This would do for me.

Nope, that's not the look. Somebody confirmed it's the Monk killing scene look.

I just hope that people that actually plan on keeping it, will be the ones that buy. There was a lot of buying and selling on the Driver.

I just hope that people that actually plan on keeping it, will be the ones that buy. There was a lot of buying and selling on the Driver.

as far as im concerned... i want it to keep it :)

Agree. I think i must be one of only a handful of people who still has their Cowboy DX from pre-order.

Be great to get this, and anyone who wants to part with head & clothing set from the first Butcher PM me.

Way it goes... Have you signed up on Rainman's site yet?

i signed up yeah and i made sure to chose the newsletter option but some of the guys are saying that they are not receiving the newsletter.. so thats what im worried about .....not getting any notice what so ever to know when to make the pre order

And the sad thing is they have all the right to do that. Resell is life for some people, they make a living reselling. :(

billthebutcher.jpg

This vest is so much better!
the-butcher-in-town-gangs-of-new-york.jpg

The shoes are different though. Green strip pants go with the v1 boots he's re-using. All's good anyways this is mandatory bought!

I hope we get that Damn Notch Club/shilelagh
23FE5D39-67B3-4B9C-A94A-53952F8D0BF8-857-000002C4964D5F79_zps187e6d9b.jpg

Last edited:
Back