Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last person ordered successfully at 1:00pm.
It means it was sold out in a minute.
I guess it took 1~2 seconds... :horror

Rainman just wanted to say A BIG THANK YOU for you guys.

Thats insane!

WE thank rainman and also to you too Zuno, for giving us an opportunity to own his work :)

Wow, sorry to see a bunch of you guys miss out on this.

I'm thinking Rainman's popularity is really increasing, as well as other factors, like this set being pretty perfect. It is going to be tough as hell to get the clothing sets as well, considering how many people missed out on the full set vs how many people skipped the full set to get the clothes.

And when you look at how low the quantity being made available in the sets is, it's just going to be insane..

Very happy to be sitting this one out :lol

Wow, sorry to see a bunch of you guys miss out on this.

I'm thinking Rainman's popularity is really increasing, as well as other factors, like this set being pretty perfect. It is going to be tough as hell to get the clothing sets as well, considering how many people missed out on the full set vs how many people skipped the full set to get the clothes.

And when you look at how low the quantity being made available in the sets is, it's just going to be insane..

Very happy to be sitting this one out :lol

I think rainman's popularity increased mainly cause of that $3K blondie fig on ebay a while ago :lol

he was guna give it to me for 1,200 the first time. but i told him to put it on ebay. i asked him how much he wanted for the 2nd one he wanted but he hasn't responded to me about it.

As much as I love my Rainman collection and salivate at the thought of future releases I almost hope there are none because the pain of knowing i missed on something because I did not make it within TWO SECONDS!!! of it going up and having to live with that would almost be unbearable!

oh gawd... Ray you got quite a good rainman collection if you ask me.

from what I understand you have:

-angel eyes hs+clothing
-blondie hs+clothing
-tuco full set

-tyler full set
-narrator full set on order

this is what I have:

Mortimer full set
Angel Eyes head+clothing
Tuco full set

Tyler full set

Your collection is way more complete than mine.

he was guna give it to me for 1,200 the first time. but i told him to put it on ebay. i asked him how much he wanted for the 2nd one he wanted but he hasn't responded to me about it.

I guess his tactic works huh.

As I previously said:

[/U][/I]

[/U][/I][/B]

I said it before, and I'll say it again

SHILL BIDDING.

He's just doing this now, so that previous real bidders who have missed it just now is going to think that this figure is worth 3 Gs.

And so that when he relist it again, in a few days (most common excuse "non paying bidder"), those real bidders who have bid before is likely gonna offer him at the very least 1-2 Gs, for BIN.

Whereas if he didnt shill bid it up to 3 Gs, I think he can only get less than $1000 IMO.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my theory.

Thank you.

As much as I love my Rainman collection and salivate at the thought of future releases I almost hope there are none because the pain of knowing i missed on something because I did not make it within TWO SECONDS!!! of it going up and having to live with that would almost be unbearable!

yeah, tell me bout it... we still got 2 more to go for the fighter series :monkey1

I hope rainman's next project is somethin I have no interest on, I cant cope with all this jazz :horror:lol

not really... I didn't offer him any insane amount for it. nor have i bought the blondie for 1,200. maybe he sold it to some other ham as he hasn't responded to me in quite some time now

I'm really disappointed.
In my opinion - this is not correct.
There should be a reserve if item is in your cart already.
Imagine like you are shopping in a supermarket with a shopping cart, then some guy appears, grabs all your stuff & runs away with it.
+ The problem is you always have to fill all this adress fields again&again before checkout... It takes some time.
Zuno, let Rainman know that this should be fixed. This is just wrong.

There was confusion on my Fighter order, when somehow 2 clothing sets ended up in my cart when I bought one. Zuno contacted me about payment on the other because they were sold out and I should pay or remove the item. So because it was in my cart and I didn't pay for an item I didn't know was there, it was still mine until I removed it. :confused:
I'm not complaining, I'm sorry I missed out on the narrator, but life goes on amid the confusion, I'll just try to pick up a clothing set.

And I quote, "Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy siht we don't need." :D

Back