Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of interest, who here has all of rainman's full set, all 4 gunmen, tyler and I know this is far fetched, chaplin?

I think EC has all of the full sets?

I really really wish I had that Chaplain full set.. I must say, from the pics I've seen, i prefer the DF blondie paintup to Rainmans. having said that, the Rainman tuco is lightyears ahead of the df.

I don't believe any of us have all his full sets. Ray has 3, I have 2, and I think EC has 4?

I really really wish I had that Chaplain full set.. I must say, from the pics I've seen, i prefer the DF blondie paintup to Rainmans. having said that, the Rainman tuco is lightyears ahead of the df.

I don't believe any of us have all his full sets. Ray has 3, I have 2, and I think EC has 4?

maybe guffy old bear has all of rainman's full set :confused:

When are the Narrators shipping out?

some time around april I guess.

i saw chaplin v2 on ebay a few weeks back it sold for 650

I think there was like 2 right? one ended round 1K and the other ended around 800ish? got the links of the 650 one?

I'm hoping to get the chaplin and the rest of the gunmen, as soon as Im done with the fighter series.

Just bought GBU dvd :rock

maybe guffy old bear has all of rainman's full set :confused:

Nope. I have a 3-GBU set (second version of Lee Van Cleef)...and both Chaplin figures. I bought the first as a full figure several years ago, and the new one as a set without the body, so it's probably a DF paintup. No Fight Club for me -- I don't even talk about Fight Club.

I shipped my tyler back to rainman as it had a load of flaws and today i recived the exact same one, all he did was pack it in a different box!

Cracking around the leather on the right arm of the jacket, blurry right eye, chip of the top of one of the shoes, and he also didnt paint his cigerret even though it was before!

Cracking around the leather on the right arm of the jacket, blurry right eye, chip of the top of one of the shoes, and he also didnt paint his cigerret even though it was before!

Man that sounds like a real shi**y deal your getting there! I am gutted for you!!! :(

Im nervous now... mine had a few flaws and I shipped back to Rainman. Rainman is a class act so im surprised you didn't get back what you sent/expected?

mine had a chipped hair spike. Was anything on yours fixed/addressed??

Nothing it just had a new shipping box, the only differance was he swapped the cigerret for an unpainted cast and the chip of the shoe is now missing.

Im dumbfounded??? maybe he got confused and made a mistake and thought you had a problem with the cigarette?? contact Zuno ASAP he doesn't speak much English maybe be didn't know what you needed fixed and messed up

Back