Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to try to pick up a clothing set I removed the items from my cart, but how do I make sure my info is correct before I try to put one in my cart and go through the whole routine like yesterday? Do I need to refill out my shipping info? And if so how????? :confused:
OK, so I just logged in and made sure my info was correct, is that it?

Last edited:
There should be a paypal link at the bottom of your confirmation page. If not the paypal address is artmaze_pay(at)naver.com

I got a painted bruised head and an unpainted bruised head for somebody else :chew

what plan i scrapped the plan when i found out we can check out both figures by ourselves.

Just out of interest, who here has all of rainman's full set, all 4 gunmen, tyler and I know this is far fetched, chaplin?

I think EC has all of the full sets?

I have all 4 gunmen, Tyler, and now Norton coming. I think the only ones I'm missing are the 2 Chaplins (unless there are other figures I don't know about). I love Chaplin, but I just couldn't afford them at the time. Now I'm anxious for Marla and Tyler v. 2!

Oh, and I'm also anxious for those danged red glasses for Tyler v. 1, not to mention the sniper rifle for Blondie. I remember Zuno showing us that rifle a long time ago, but it never went up for sale? :banghead

Last edited:
Back