Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pay with paypal or bank wire, paypal was the first(top) circle to click on. If u click paypal, you don't have to fill out the bank info underneath.

I did that but after check out i closed the page instead of directly hitting the pay by payapl button. My order is in my status to be paid just cant find the button after closing the page. Im telling you man my hands were moving faster than my brain!!!!:D

I did that but after check out i closed the page instead of directly hitting the pay by payapl button. My order is in my status to be paid just cant find the button after closing the page. Im telling you man my hands were moving faster than my brain!!!!:D

For me there was no button to pay just to get the confirmation email sent to me. I'll pay manually.

I just sent my payment to the paypal address with my order number. Zuno can you please confirm reciept of payment for my order when you get a chance? It would be much appreciated.:D

i think its safe to say these sets are the slowest sellers in rainman`s history of releases.

I posted good wishes elsewhere, but this thread gets the most attention so let me just say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZUNO! :chew
:happybday:ccheerlea

Thank you for your great custom figure talent and for helping us get Rainman's amazing works. :duff

I posted good wishes elsewhere, but this thread gets the most attention so let me just say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZUNO! :chew
:happybday:ccheerlea

Thank you for your great custom figure talent and for helping us get Rainman's amazing works. :duff

Just seen my payment was accepted!!!:chew:chew:chew The drama is over for me till Marla. THANK GOD!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUNO!!!!! :rock

Thank you very much!... :lol

Happy Birthday, Zuno :chew

btw, just remembered about the PO of the sets, and checked that most of em are still available :horror

no one is interested in these :confused:

Seem that way Hydeous! The full sets were snatched up by the fans and maybe some a-hole resellers. Stopping me and Gatack from getting our proper dues!!!!

I dont understand, they could just snatch these up again, as I think these would sell well also :huh

I guess the full sets were snatched up by fans after all :google

I would take a beginning look at a reduced rate Zuno :lol

come on, manji... thats a bit shallow dont you think :rolleyes:

Happy B DAY ZUNO!! Thanks for everything man.

Darth Magnus never even considered that but you are totally right! I really wish I was getting two chests. I was thinking I'd be constructing something out of putting a magnet in a slim true type neck joint

Either way Im totally happen Im gonna own Norton at all. I was really messed up yesterday over the site snafu but now I know how to work it and it will not happen again. Next time only my slowness can defeat me! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!:D

Back