Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand, they could just snatch these up again, as I think these would sell well also :huh

I guess the full sets were snatched up by fans after all :google

come on, manji... thats a bit shallow dont you think :rolleyes:

manji... pffft

I would think the various options - 1 head & clothing set, or a bruised head w/ suit clothing, etc would be appealing. But 2 narrators at once might be too much choice. This is the first time Rainman has offered 2 releases at one time. But I think ultimately there just is not as much demand for this character than the more iconic Tyler.

if you think about it the latter with the two sets is the better deal anyways. you get two chest pieces the only thing thats missing is the body. but thats can easily be picked up for 30 bucks.... the only downside is not having rainman`s superb paintjob and the colt

if you think about it the latter with the two sets is the better deal anyways. you get two chest pieces the only thing thats missing is the body. but thats can easily be picked up for 30 bucks.... the only downside is not having rainman`s superb paintjob and the colt

I can live without the gun but missing Rainmans paintjob really hurts.:monkey2

do you think because theres too many different types of sets, thats throwing people off a bit for this particular figure?

Now you mention it, that could quite likely be the case. Would love to get the suit set and the bruised head, but cannot afford it at themoment.

sorry if i caused any offence by what i said :(

Don't worry about it bud. I know you were just kidding. A throwaway remark. :)

I think what's killing the set sales is the price on this one. 290 or 280 or whatever it was for Tyler's clothes was a no brainer for me, but at that price point, and for the relative simplicity of this outfit, it just seems like I'm not getting as much mileage on my dollar.

One could buy a head, and bash a Narrator for a lot, lot less and have it look reasonably close to Rainman's quality.

yeah except whoever that coded the damn page had both the back ground and font in black.
So where it says payment method there are 2 check boxes. Which box says what as I cannot read because of the blackout? I just frantically checked the top box hoping it was for paypal. I think it went fine, I mean I did end up paying through paypal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUNO!!!! Thank you, or curse you for bringing us Rainman and all the other Korean talent!!! :banana :banghead

it is so stupid price for the clothing set~ all are cheap item~
very disappointed for the brief case can not open.

whats doesnt make sense is that, I bet theres like at least 6 people who missed the change of getting the full set, that Im guessing be eagerly waiting for the time to hit 1pm for this one as well and raced to the checkout, since they cant afford to miss it again.

What happened to those people?

Back