Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats doesnt make sense is that, I bet theres like at least 6 people who missed the change of getting the full set, that Im guessing be eagerly waiting for the time to hit 1pm for this one as well and raced to the checkout, since they cant afford to miss it again.

What happened to those people?

Im one of them. Still crossing my fingers on some cancellations or non paying pre-orders on the full set! See thats why I think that some of the full sets sold are by people hoping to make a quick buck ya feel me?

hi , a very quick question to you more experienced guys.
If I buy the loose head, do i need that special chest or will it fit on any hot toys body???
thnaks guys
Marcel

hi , a very quick question to you more experienced guys.
If I buy the loose head, do i need that special chest or will it fit on any hot toys body???
thnaks guys
Marcel

you need the special chest.

or if you have a pretty good custom skills, in order to put that head onto a HT body.

you need the special chest.

or if you have a pretty good custom skills, in order to put that head onto a HT body.

so i need custom the chest by myself for display two Narrator fm full set....so poor~ :banghead~

anyone try it before?should many people bought the loose part of head~

Yea, it doesn't make sense for the independent heads to only fit the special chest.

There should be an option or something to have them drilled to fit regular Hot Toys necks etc. Zuno any chance of this?

I think the heads should be designed for whatever body the complete packages calls for and everything else should follow that. If someone wants to use a head or whatever for a custom, the onus should be on the customizer's part to make it work for their application.

I was surprised a new torso was designed for the Narrator since he doesn't have an exposed chest like Fighter 1999, but I'm sure it was to have the Narrator a little thinner than the Fighter and also for articulation and to incorporate the magnetic swapable heads function. We'll see how it looks in person but I'm glad Rainman made that decision.

whats doesnt make sense is that, I bet theres like at least 6 people who missed the change of getting the full set, that Im guessing be eagerly waiting for the time to hit 1pm for this one as well and raced to the checkout, since they cant afford to miss it again.

What happened to those people?

I was pretty bummed to miss out on the full set on Thursday, but I was ready for today and picked up the bruised set. Then I realized, I paid $100 for a painted bruised head, and $280 for some simple clothing clothing. :horror
It would have been nice to have a Rainman painted head from the full set, but I also picked up an unpainted head for a custom down the road. It's hard to believe that the full set sold out in a few seconds, but everything else is still currently available some 11 hours after pre-order started!

yeah, theres still a few more right now, although it wouldnt surprise me if some scalper would buy em to flip soon.:monkey1

toyslover, just swap and change em occasionally. I'm not plannin to display more than 1 for norton's character too.

Im one of them. Still crossing my fingers on some cancellations or non paying pre-orders on the full set! See thats why I think that some of the full sets sold are by people hoping to make a quick buck ya feel me?

I really think that's impossible :(

yeah, theres still a few more right now, although it wouldnt surprise me if some scalper would buy em to flip soon.:monkey1

toyslover, just swap and change em occasionally. I'm not plannin to display more than 1 for norton's character too.

what mean of the em?
thanks~

I expect the head swapping to go very smoothly since it's with a magnet.

I'm glad. Imagine the pain it would be if the heads were like Tyler.

Ok i just snapped! I have just cancelled my original order and ordered the end scene hs+clothes set :chew

does the special chest go over a regular body like hot toys

You just take the ht body apart and replace the chest piece, if you look at the rainmans project thread in the last 50 pages or so there are some very good pic instructions of how to do it, its the same as what we all did for Tyler

Why out of interest mate?

Just the thought of buying the head and then having a right job customising it to fit on a tt was bothering me, so i thought what the heck i will get the end scene set and i can bash the beginning scene stuff for a dual look if i want to :D

Back