Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And between the briefcase, shoes, chest, head and secret item guns, there's a lot of reused, duplicate parts between the 2 figures. Only the 3-4 clothing pieces are unique to each figure.

:monkey2

Ugh. I'm not happy that the set went from a 2 in 1 with magnetic swapable heads to 2 separate releases. Now instead of one release with lots of items, we get 2 stripped down figures with not much stuff. And they both come with the same secret item? :( And judging from the weight of The Bad's metal pistol, the Narrator's hand may not be able to support its weight in a pose over time and it might be better off being resin instead of metal.

The gun is nice but I'd much rather he simply increase the price and charge more money for going over budget than move it to another release and charge an additional $400-$650. :banghead :banghead :banghead

I second this.

This looks like a very poor move from rainman side, especially after letting us know that the day before that it will come with a damaged head as the secret item and 2 full set of clothings and suddenly changing it?? I thought the reason he gave us all those bonuses was so that norton would be as popular as durden v1...:banghead:banghead

:monkey2

I agree with EC, increase the full set's price if he must. But he shouldnt separate them into 2 different set. Give the secret gun to tyler v2.

And whatever happened to those red frames anyways:confused:

This is such a disappointing news :monkey2

And between the briefcase, shoes, chest, head and secret item guns, there's a lot of reused, duplicate parts between the 2 figures. Only the 3-4 clothing pieces are unique to each figure.

agreed.

Please let rainman know, zuno... hes making a lot of his fans, that normally support him and buys his full set unhappy:sick

Waiting with baited breathe to see this. My thoughts on the cigarette; I've seen it done before where the cigarette is tapered to fit between the lips, not the lips to fit the cigarette into. The filter is a wedge shape with a pin system, that way you can display the figure without the ciggy and it doesn't look odd. My 2 cents.

He decided to add no cigarette for this figure.

Thanks,

Cant we just get the full set combined into one for around $800? This news saddens me greatly!!!:banghead

ZUNO can you please talk to Raiman about this?

yes, especially for me:monkey2

a few hours ago a client of mine ordered a pretty large purchase from my company, and I was so excited and happy, and just an hour ago he called up and said that he made a mistake and hes cancelling his order :monkey2...

and when I tried to come here to cheer myself up, this is the news that I get:banghead:banghead

been hell of a emotional rollercoster for me today:monkey2

yes, especially for me:monkey2

a few hours ago a client of mine ordered a pretty large purchase from my company, and I was so excited and happy, and just an hour ago he called up and said that he made a mistake and hes cancelling his order :monkey2...

and when I tried to come here to cheer myself up, this is the news that I get:banghead:banghead

been hell of a emotional rollercoster for me today:monkey2

Poor boy. :(

Anyway, smart move on the no-cig though, as Eddie Norton himself said he refuses to smoke in movies, and he only has done it in two or three scenes.

Cant we just get the full set combined into one for around $800? This news saddens me greatly!!!:banghead

ZUNO can you please talk to Raiman about this?

agreed.

Please let rainman know, zuno... hes making a lot of his fans, that normally support him and buys his full set unhappy:sick

I'll let him know your opinions... :sick

Thanks,

It's better for Rainman I suppose but worse for us that want both. This change really threw cold water on my excitement for this figure. :(
Why even bother doing the magnetic neck since they are now 2 separate figures?

I've just noticed something.

how bout giving the full set only all of the items; normal + final clothes, gun, clean sculpt and bruised head.

and for the rest of the sets, just normal clothes and clean sculpt. That would at least makes some sense. Theres no point in giving the normal clothes the bruised head, since its not related anyway...

I have faith that Zuno can talk to Rainman and fix this before release. One full set is the way it should be even it its more exspenive. Thats the lure of the whole thing and it makes it that much more special. Please think this through again.:monkey2

Poor boy. :(

thanks, nine. I really appreciate that :monkey3

I'll let him know your opinions... :sick

Thanks,

thanks zuno, for trying to at least talk to him. :eek:

if it does make any difference, I dont mind paying $100-200 more for it, if rainman find it hard to give us as his initial offering.

I still think that he could skip out giving out the finale clothing for the normal sets, as it doesnt include the bruised head anyways, so the person buying it have no use of it.

OR

just make this as the full set only like marla, if rainman is worried that the normal set wont sell as well as durden v1:angelsmil

If thy ever need ze comfort, talk to me, I'm trained for that.

thanks for the offer mate :rock

just a bit disappointed with 2 major not so good news in 1 day time frame thats all, a bit too much than I normally go through.. I'm calling the buyer again right now, and hopefully zuno will come bearing some good news for us all tomorrow..

praying tonite for 2 major projects:angelsmil:monkey3

I've just noticed something.

how bout giving the full set only all of the items; normal + final clothes, gun, clean sculpt and bruised head.

and for the rest of the sets, just normal clothes and clean sculpt. That would at least makes some sense. Theres no point in giving the normal clothes the bruised head, since its not related anyway...

Have to disagree on that bud.

I want a bruised head on the suited set. Don't forget he gets beat up throughout the film, not just the end scene.

My thoughta are for a completely full ltd set at a higher price and the clothing/hs sets at a slightly reduced price.

I would like a headsculpt or two maybe...

But I need clothes and money and I can't get either on time!

Damn insurance company. :l

Back