Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow 4x650$ for the rest of the line ( 1 Tyler, 2 E.Norton and 1 Marlaà
It's a LOT of money. I really think that I can't bought all of this :eek:

Have to disagree on that bud.

I want a bruised head on the suited set. Don't forget he gets beat up throughout the film, not just the end scene.

My thoughta are for a completely full ltd set at a higher price and the clothing/hs sets at a slightly reduced price.

but I assumed this one will have a bullet hole on his left cheek, no?

wow 4x650$ for the rest of the line ( 1 Tyler, 2 E.Norton and 1 Marlaà
It's a LOT of money. I really think that I can't bought all of this :eek:

actually if you count it like that, its 5 sets, including the v2 finale tyler, if hes still making those..

whatever happened to the red OP shades... am I the only one here who still wants one:confused:

whatever happened to the red OP shades... am I the only one here who still wants one:confused:

I want them, still.

I wonder when they'll be available and if they will be only for the people who ordered a Tyler. I wouldn't want to miss out.

No I REALLY REALLY want the shades. For me It's also important that the red jacket ^^

Here's my idea of a compromise, that could make everyone happy, for what it's worth. People could still get the bruised head separately, but wouldn't have to get duplicate items if they wanted the full set:

1. The limited full set edition: (Normal head, Bruised Head, Body, Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Ending Clothing, Shoes, Briefcase) + Bonus item (Metal pistol: Smith & Wesson 4506), for $750-800 or whatever.

2. The head+clothing set (Normal version): Normal head + Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Shoes, Briefcase
3. The head+clothing set (Ending version): Bruised head + Magnetic chest part, Ending clothing, Shoes, Briefcase

4. The clothing set(Normal version): Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Shoes, Briefcase
5. The clothing set(Ending version): Magnetic chest part, Ending clothing, Shoes, Briefcase

6. The head (Painted): Normal head
7. The head (Painted): Bruised head

9. The head (Unpainted): Normal head
10. The head (Unpainted): Bruised head

Here's my idea of a compromise, that could make everyone happy, for what it's worth. People could still get the bruised head separately, but wouldn't have to get duplicate items if they wanted the full set:

1. The limited full set edition: (Normal head, Bruised Head, Body, Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Ending Clothing, Shoes, Briefcase) + Bonus item (Metal pistol: Smith & Wesson 4506), for $750-800 or whatever.

2. The head+clothing set (Normal version): Normal head + Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Shoes, Briefcase
3. The head+clothing set (Ending version): Bruised head + Magnetic chest part, Ending clothing, Shoes, Briefcase

4. The clothing set(Normal version): Magnetic chest part, Normal clothing, Shoes, Briefcase
5. The clothing set(Ending version): Magnetic chest part, Ending clothing, Shoes, Briefcase

Sounds good to me dude!!! :rock

:rock listen to this man!!!

i seriously begin to think that rainman actually listens to suggestions, especially from you EC.

Look what he did with his initial cig chomping norton sculpt, after you wrote here... and he even give you that bruised head:naughty

Fixed that for ya.

:lol

hey, it wouldnt hurt our chances would it :gun

to be honest, I couldnt careless bout the gun and I think he could just move the gun and give it to tyler v2 as a secret item, if he must. As the cost is beginning to pile up..

or is he giving the oakley mars shades as the secret item for him?

listen to this man...

You should all listen to me. :lol

The sculpt does look better without the cigarette, it wasn't only my suggestion, but I think Rainman made the right decision there. I am very glad he is open to feedback and ideas from his customers.

You should all listen to me. :lol

The sculpt does look better without the cigarette, it wasn't only my suggestion, but I think Rainman made the right decision there. I am very glad he is open to feedback and ideas from his customers.

lets hope he'll listen to you again, this time :rock

I'm with you all the way:emperor

I dont agree I think the current set up Rainman is proposing is the right way to do it.

edit. nevermind. i missed the who dividing into two versions. Agreed with the board now. not a fan.

:rotfl

As I look around this thread, I see the smartest and strongest men that ever lived...

bravo-7466.gif

You, sir, are one of a kind.

And that's not a bad thing.

Back