Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very surprised to learn that any Chaplin v2 figures were sold in America though, as I'd believed that release was without fanfare. I'd thought they were all sold privately. I'm wondering if that's why Zuno asked who the seller is.

I remember when these came up for sale. Zuno posted a link (here, on a SF board) to his e-store before the order date went live for Chaplin. I wasn't around to see the first Chaplin sell, but the second Chaplin was definitely offered here like the Gunmen series and Fighter 1999.

Does anyone happen to have pics of the first Chaplin? I'd like to see the differences between the two.

Does anyone happen to have pics of the first Chaplin? I'd like to see the differences between the two.

Here's mine. It's an old photo; I hope to find time for a full shoot of my collection soon.

Tramp.jpg

Lalla recently did a customization of this figure, repainting and adding real hair and tears. He also took much better photos than mine. See Lalla's blog.

I was very surprised to learn that any Chaplin v2 figures were sold in America though, as I'd believed that release was without fanfare. I'd thought they were all sold privately. I'm wondering if that's why Zuno asked who the seller is.

The Chaplin V2 figures were sold at the e-ureka shop on June 17, 2009 at 1:00 PM.
And I posted that on https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/100723-chaplin-rainman-l.html
and https://www.e-ureka.com/shop/items/rainman/shop_rainman090617001.html.

As you know, Rainman and I appreciate you as a collector who loves 1/6th figures, not as a seller.
So we are not very happy about these situations!
If we find out who the seller is, we probably won't be selling our figures to them.
But I know that you guys love Rainman's figures as much as I, and we are always thankful for your appreciation to his work.

Thanks,

As someone who loves Rainman's work too and appreciates his effort and the chance to own them the scalpers situation frustrates me too. Good luck finding this seller Zuno!

I think Rainman needs to find out who this guy is and refuse to sell to him. He's bought and scalped everyone of his figures so far.

I thought I'd captured these auctions as web archives, but maybe I didn't get them all. I see there's onteingu, out of Hong Kong, crumble-fish, out of Seoul, plus bright_k out of Atlanta GA. Which one has been selling multiple figures?

As you know, Rainman and I appreciate you as a collector who loves 1/6th figures, not as a seller.
So we are not very happy about these situations!
If we find out who the seller is, we probably won't be selling our figures to them.
But I know that you guys love Rainman's figures as much as I, and we are always thankful for your appreciation to his work.

:clap :clap :clap

Opportunists buying these just to resell them for higher prices to the people that wanted to collect them in the first place is disgusting. :mad:

I thought I'd captured these auctions as web archives, but maybe I didn't get them all. I see there's onteingu, out of Hong Kong, crumble-fish, out of Seoul, plus bright_k out of Atlanta GA. Which one has been selling multiple figures?

I know bright_K is selling multiple sets and crumble fish has sold the gunmen figures and is now selling the fighter figure. With so few of these figures being made and everyone needing an address to ship these figures to, I can't imagine it would be hard at all to find out who it is doing this. Especially bright_K who lives in Atlanta, GA.

sorry guys , i am new here and have been reading up on this>
I would like to bid on this fighter from rumble fish. Is there anything i should know???
Who is this rumble fish?

In all my 520 positive feedbacks on Ebay, I have never placed a private listing for bidders nor have i not disclosed any information.
But I have no choice to bid , even though i do not understand why they do this.
INMY OPINION is it very fishy to me, but again I have no choice but to bid.

If there is any information to help me out, please let me know.
thank you guys
Marcel

:clap :clap :clap

Opportunists buying these just to resell them for higher prices to the people that wanted to collect them in the first place is disgusting. :mad:

yes~ so disgusting too~ this is my first time to pay over usd300 to buy a figure~but I'm so glad when I received it!~it's really a amazing figure~

but if no reseller ,many people can not collect a lot of amazing figure when they missed before...

It is so hard to choice to stop or allow them to resell ~:banghead

I know bright_K is selling multiple sets and crumble fish has sold the gunmen figures and is now selling the fighter figure. With so few of these figures being made and everyone needing an address to ship these figures to, I can't imagine it would be hard at all to find out who it is doing this. Especially bright_K who lives in Atlanta, GA.

wofford29
Super Freak
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

I think we found him!!!!!

:lol

just kidding wofford :lol

sorry guys , i am new here and have been reading up on this>
I would like to bid on this fighter from rumble fish. Is there anything i should know???
Who is this rumble fish?

In all my 520 positive feedbacks on Ebay, I have never placed a private listing for bidders nor have i not disclosed any information.
But I have no choice to bid , even though i do not understand why they do this.
INMY OPINION is it very fishy to me, but again I have no choice but to bid.

If there is any information to help me out, please let me know.
thank you guys
Marcel

There's nothing wrong with the auction or the seller, Marcel. Just that Zuno and rainman hates it when there are people who buys the figures, and selling them later to make a profit. As these people arent collectors, they are just flippers.

So if you miss them, and wanna buy it, go ahead. I think the seller is legit, although his ethics is another different matter :rolleyes:

yes~ so disgusting too~ this is my first time to pay over usd300 to buy a figure~but I'm so glad when I received it!~it's really a amazing figure~

but if no reseller ,many people can not collect a lot of amazing figure when they missed before...

It is so hard to choice to stop or allow them to resell ~:banghead

I think if he were to sell it like a few years later, its not that apparent that this guy is a scalper.

But to be selling it just days after receiving it, and he has been selling his other rainman figures for quite a while, I think this guy's just trying to make a few bucks for himself by flipping a fellow korean's work.

Back