Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4440210687_37d1d1ed1c_o.jpg

hi~all
About Norton project~
Rainman is painting heads in these days.
I'll post something news of this project.
and, about pitt's sunglasses
we reserching it continuously.

thx~

Last edited:
i have pmd the new guy over a week ago, and no reply, am i alone?
Mars

hi, sorry for late reply. I did try to send reply. but, I can't send it yet.
I need some point more ^^ hehe
plz understand to me~

have a nice day~ Mars

4440210687_37d1d1ed1c_o.jpg

hi~all
About Norton project~
Rainman is painting heads in these days.
I'll post something news of this project.
and, about pitt's sunglasses
we reserching it continuously.

thx~

Sheer AWESOME :bow

When can we expect shipping, will it be early April? :D

Thanks

ps. Are they the Rainman painted heads or DF?

maybe because santa jack is responsible for raising the prices for rainman's item to $3000 on ebay :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly, years ago, I do think crumble-fish did the same with Gorae figures.
At the start, could get them for $600. Then shot up to $900 - $1500, sometimes more.
But that was also back in the day when Gorae figures were only
sold in Korea. So second hand sellers were the only way to get them.

Hmmmmm...I guess it's good for Rainman, but bad for collectors who might now be priced out of getting Rainman's incredible work. :(

We'll have to see how it plays out. If Rainman has more control on
his own website or Crumble-fish goes Ebay crazy to drive the price up.

Just wanted to say Rainman allowed me to send my Tyler back for some repairs Of chipped parts from the original shipping process and what I got back was flawless. Rainman is a class act... I have a lot of respect for him as an artist and a professional now I get to finally enjoy this figure and that is a huge understatement!!

Can't wait for Ed!! Thank you Rainman and thanks again to Zuno for being such a great assit to our community!

Just wanted to say Rainman allowed me to send my Tyler back for some repairs Of chipped parts from the original shipping process and what I got back was flawless. Rainman is a class act... I have a lot of respect for him as an artist and a professional now I get to finally enjoy this figure and that is a huge understatement!!

Can't wait for Ed!! Thank you Rainman and thanks again to Zuno for being such a great assit to our community!

Pleased for you Ray

So glad you can start enjoying it also, its a piece of art :D

Very cool. I hope the bits I sent to Rainman for repairs come back as nicely.

I received notification from SantaJack that Rainman got the bits that needed repairs. :banana Whew! I was nervous sending them.

A chip on unpainted Pitt head and damaged watch face for Angel Eyes are getting fixed. But I had to send the whole vest as it was attached. I wanted buttons added to Pitt's shirt as was pictured in the photos when it was sold, but since none of the final shirts got buttons Rainman chose not to add them. I can understand that and it's not a big deal. If I really want a screen accurate shirt I'd have to custom print one myself anyway. :whip

I'm going to try and make a custom motorcross shirt I love, love, love the rainman figure it just lacks a certian authentisity to it. I dunno... "pretty close" things bug me. I need them perfect.

I'm going to try and make a custom motorcross shirt I love, love, love the rainman figure it just lacks a certian authentisity to it. I dunno... "pretty close" things bug me. I need them perfect.

Back