Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really sucks. If indeed Santa Jack and crumblefish are the same person, I'm very worried. Even after crumblefish stopped the Tyler Durden auction, he tried to sell it to me outside of eBay. I was trying to get information for these message boards, so I emailed him to see why the auction ended early. He told me that Rainman was not happy with his selling Tyler and wanted it pulled. I wonder if Rainman realizes who he's really dealing with? I'm more than concerned at this point.

Zuno has been great! Don't go!!! :monkey2

I think the ball has always been in rainman's hand. He's the one that finds santa jack to replace zuno in the first place, which is like what nine said, a bad, bad decision.

I'm sure zuno knows about what's the deal with santa jack, because when I know about it, and told him about the blog etc, he wasn't very responsive.

I'm still sadden by this news :(

The main thing is the question wether Santa Jack will even help RM to sell his work outside of Korea.

Anyway Zuno is a hell of a professional and a hell of a talented guy. Cheers to you Zuno!!

WHY ZUNO :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I dunno if I'm gonna be making any more purchase, if you are no longer doing rainman work, since Ive been having such a pleasant time communicating with you!

I've already contact santa jack before, he is CRUMBLE FISH from ebay :horror

He's the one whos been selling rainman's work on ebay, and hes the new representative now :google

I dunno... I'm not so happy with this news :sick

Regardless, a big THANK YOU to you Zuno, for helping out and putting up with us, me especially :eek:

Cheers.

same guy? what the funny assistant~
maybe Zuno want to stop him selling on ebay~ so rainman fired Zuno~ ha:naughty:naughty

Looking on the brightside. Maybe Zuno can really get after bringing us the next up and comer. He's introduced many talented customizers to the community even before joining this board, so hopefully he'll continue to share the wealth.

Hello~~ I'm SantaJack ~ Re: Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you~ I'm SantaJack (I made my id JackSanta at this forum. sorry.)
I have been work with Gorae, Kojun, rainman for a long time ago. I like to show Korea Custom Figure to foreign friends worldwide. I wish that Many people know K Custom Figure and like them. I do trying it my best.

I like 12inch figure very much~ specially, Korea artist's very much~
because, It's My country and Quality is very very good. and, I like other 12inch figure too. sideshow, did, hottoys, 3A.

I will be Rainman new assistance that Juno said, help Rainman make good things!! I will not let you down!!
thanks a lot zuno

thank you

Welcome, SantaJack.
:welcome

I look forward to purchasing more of Rainman's work with your help.

I sent Rainman a package this week with some damaged pieces that need repair. If possible, could you let me know when he gets them?

thank you. :duff

welcome jacksanta!

i'm sure alot of people know that korean customs are high in quality..it's just that we don't know how to buy those yummy clothing/figures/accessories from the korean websites :D

:clap

Opportunists buying these just to resell them for higher prices to the people that wanted to collect them in the first place is disgusting. :mad:

It's really bad that he's already offering Rainman's Ed Norton figure to people for sale when it isn't even finished yet. That is wrong. Ban that guy :(

:lol Why would Rainman's friend be buying up multiples and selling them? To pad Rainman's profits? And wouldn't zuno be aware of that already?

Welcome, SantaJack.
:welcome

I look forward to purchasing more of Rainman's work with your help.

I sent Rainman a package this week with some damaged pieces that need repair. If possible, could you let me know when he gets them?

thank you. :duff

:rolleyes: you sure change sides and opinions fast, EC :google

to think that zuno has been so kind with all of us, I think the least you could do is at least try to ask him to stay like what most of us has been doin :sick

I don't have the whole story and will not form judgments without all the information.

I want to welcome everyone here. We are all here for the same love of great customs.

We will see how things work with SantaJack. I hope everything works as well as it did with Zuno. We will see...

For me, the first test will be if the pieces I need repaired come back to me fixed.

Last edited:
Come on, EC... It doesnt take a genious to figure that one out.

With all those stuffs that we have been posting, if it werent true, Zuno or jacksanta would have at least say something.

I missed "...^L^"

but I guess we dont have any options right now, do we:monkey1

Heres to hoping that jacksanta would be as good as Zuno :duff

Santa Jack, Welcome to Sideshow Freaks :)

Can you please confirm as to whether Rainman still has plans to release the red sun glasses separately to go along with his Version 1 Tyler Durden (Fighter1999)?

wow new middleman. so uhmm if anything goes wrong with the norton stuff we still go to zuno right since he was handling that when it was sold....?

Back