Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tyler durden repaint. It's unbelievable :eek:

bt25.jpg

OK so i know this is going to look exciting seeing as it photographs well and the reality is it's not HORRIBLE in person its just not perfect... it's not good enough to display on my masterpiece Rainman figure so im thinking of cutting my losses on this one.

As you can see I've nearly replicated the design 100 percent... that' not the problem. I got a very good iron on paper and it worjked vry well it's just... it's always going to look like Iron on paper. What I need is it to be printed straight on fabric... I don't think I'll be happy with it if it's anything else

Overall it looks pretty decent except the sloppiness around the neck...

The STARS Albert Wesker shirt is perfect... it's the ONLY 1/6 shirt that will work for this as far as I'm concerned.

I hate to give up on this... truth is with the neck cleaned up, it would look pretty bad ass under the jacket just as it is but the rainman shirt... inaccurate as it is is just so GREAT.. Do i choose accuracy over greatness?? I dunno.

picture1lu.png

picture2xb.png

picture3dpj.png

brad_pitt_tyler_durden_6.jpg

tyler-durden.jpg

Really great work! Don't give up. There is a way to print it directly to fabric no doubt.

OK so i know this is going to look exciting seeing as it photographs well and the reality is it's not HORRIBLE in person its just not perfect... it's not good enough to display on my masterpiece Rainman figure so im thinking of cutting my losses on this one.

As you can see I've nearly replicated the design 100 percent... that' not the problem. I got a very good iron on paper and it worjked vry well it's just... it's always going to look like Iron on paper. What I need is it to be printed straight on fabric... I don't think I'll be happy with it if it's anything else

Overall it looks pretty decent except the sloppiness around the neck...

The STARS Albert Wesker shirt is perfect... it's the ONLY 1/6 shirt that will work for this as far as I'm concerned.

I hate to give up on this... truth is with the neck cleaned up, it would look pretty bad ass under the jacket just as it is but the rainman shirt... inaccurate as it is is just so GREAT.. Do i choose accuracy over greatness?? I dunno.

picture1lu.png

picture2xb.png

picture3dpj.png

brad_pitt_tyler_durden_6.jpg

tyler-durden.jpg

The tee will be perfect if the fitting is like this :

img1011s.jpg

You're guy's excitement hurts me because i wish i could be 100 percent happy with this! I tried to hide the sloppynes around the neck last night and it turned out alright. Like i said just sitting under the jacket it would still look top notch... i know it too! I could even repeat the pattern on the back just to ease my mind though i know i;d never display it with the jacket off anyway. but theres something holding me back from wanting to I think i'd have to remove the head on my rainman figure too to put it on and it's something im scared to do because i already had to send it back to him for repairs once.

What do you say Kato E. Can you print directly on fabric? Im sure there is a decent list of us who would buy this if i supplied the design to you with enough people maybe it would justify a run?

Wow, just WOW.

The shirt just looks AMAZING!

If you're not happy with the transfer paper, I would suggest perhaps trying constructing the t-shirt using printable fabric

Back