Rambo 4 1/6 figure(We need you Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF we get Rambo IV it will be clean, HT's hardly ever gives us detailed BD versions

Ya, I'm kinda hoping for that. With figures, for the most part, I prefer them clean, unless it's like dirt weathering, like if his shirt and pants had muddy look or something, that'd be fine, but as for the skin and what not, I'd rather have that clean, then get a second figure and bloody one up so you can have both things. I'm ok with the statue I'm getting being bloody becuase it's a frozen moment, but with figures I like more possibilities.

HT made the POTC figures with dirty clothes,well a little...you noticed that on Cannibal Jack,you clearly see that HT tried not to make the clothes look new and clean,which was a good choice for a Pirate.

Ya, like I said, clothes are ok because typically, character's where you'd want to dirty their clothes like POTC or LOTR, they're like that all the time. Something like wounds, usually are for a portion of time. Can't have a RAMBO of him breaking into the prison camp if he's bloody with soot and mud all over him and bullet holes in his shirt.

yeah true,easy to customize something anyway so clean works for me.I have 2 of FB,1 with dirty Poncho bloody arm and 1 with gunner,2 FB 2,1 as it allready is and 1 with Halo jacket and Arrowsack,3 Rambo 3,1 normal,1 without the tank top,and 1 with Halo Jacket that was displayed with the horse i had,but it took too much space.Besides those i have 1 M65,Halo Jumper and Trautman.So i can NEVER get enough of Rambo,i can guarantee that i will have at least 2 Rambo IV`s when we get it.

The Statue doesnt do it for me,in 1/6 scale i always prefer a figure.

I prefer figure too. Believe me, if HT announced a RAMBO figure while I can still cancel the statue, I will. My main drive getting the statue was more a cover my ass choice. I love Rambo, I love my HT collection, I wasn't passing up a chance to have the 4th film somehow represented in the lineup, even if he's not a figure, the whole set will at least look nicer when the whole evolution from First Blood to RAMBO is there on the shelf.

Thats why i ordered it at first also,that its better than nothing but i cancelled it because these small statues rarely turn out any good,specially the face.140$ is alot these days to spend on half-assed products.

Well, not sure on the paint job, but I really liked the raw sculpt when I first saw shots of it, wanted the statue as soon as I saw them, was happy it was made available to the public.

I might be more picky about the quality, but at the moment, it's likely to be the best RAMBO collectible made, of him, obviously there are knifre replicas out there.

Figured I'd pour some life in here again with the new Dutch unveiling and final confirmation that a new HT muscle body is in use.

HT-Predator-Dutch-09.jpg

Please let RAMBO be coming.

Well my hope is the delay was because their old muscle body was insufficient for his build, this new body is beefy enough to work, and more poseable than the old ones.

Whats surprises me is that HT still havent answered my last emails about this Rambo figure:(

That actually might be a good sign. If they're doing one they would probably not comment until they were ready to announce it.

maybe...they usually gives us that answer that they will forward my message when they dont have any plans making it.

But with so much coming the next year i dont think they will focus on Rambo.But this is the last figure we need so i dont see why HT shouldnt do it,their Rambo`s sold pretty good.

Thing is, RAMBO would take very little focus from HT so to do him wouldn't hurt them cranking out other product. Yulli's sculpts take a few weeks and way she is with Stallone she could probably do it in her sleep at this point.

The figure itself, my guess, would include the follow.

Boots
Pants
T-Shirt
Long-Sleeve button down
Bow
Arrow Quiver
Machette and sheet

And unless we're super fortunate, he won't include the big ass machine gun. So with that little bit of stuff above, there's really minimal stuff to put together to make this figure, the biggest necessity, the body, is now there, it's just a matter of a head and some basic clothing.

plus the watch:)

Yeah that is really all thats needed...I will display 2,1 of them bloodied and dirty.

Back