RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

What exactly is this one about? I've heard of it, just hasn't really gathered much interest to me.

It is a complete gem of a movie.

Jack Nicholson was born to play the part of Randle Patrick McMurphy, the rebellious inmate of a psychiatric hospital who fights back against the authorities. It's the classic antiestablishment tale of one man asserting his individuality in the face of a repressive, conformist system.

Watch it, you will be glad you did.

It is a complete gem of a movie.

Jack Nicholson was born to play the part of Randle Patrick McMurphy, the rebellious inmate of a psychiatric hospital who fights back against the authorities. It's the classic antiestablishment tale of one man asserting his individuality in the face of a repressive, conformist system.

Watch it, you will be glad you did.

That does sound good. I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix instant stream, will have to watch it.

Love Jack Nicholson!

"Candy".... 7/10

Terribly depressing film. Well done and probably the best acting I've seen in years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZ7ve9P7R8
Seems to be right up my alley. Depressing as hell and a kickass cast. Throwing this on the queue. Thanks!
What exactly is this one about? I've heard of it, just hasn't really gathered much interest to me.
This movie is practically perfect in every way. If you haven't seen it, the best thing in life that you can do is to see it. But, beware. You will be moved. Every actor in this movie is incredible. Beyond doubt, it is the best movie everyone in it was ever in, even Jack. Of course, Brad Dourif was in LOTR, so that may be a close call. :D

Brad Dourif's best movie is easily Child's Play.

z212456902.gif

THX 1138 (Director's Cut) - 6.5/10 Lucas just can't help himself, the CGI fix ups totally ruin a good deal of scenes. More then they enhance.

I made one of them coats by the way, for Halloween last year. Goin as Hunter/Duke was one of the most fun things i've ever done.

Oh...and...

2553715_o.gif

"How much for the ape?"

Back