RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Man, I haven't seen that in years...
Yeah me too.
However this is one of those films that stand the test of time - simple but truly proper.

Russell Mulcahy was a good director (back there) and Jerry Goldsmith was a great composer (R.I.P.).

Last edited:

Robin Hood - 9/10
I love this film! Definitely one of my favourite Ridley Scott films! The story and whole atmosphere is perfect. A great medieval adventure! :rock :rock :rock

I really enjoy Robin Hood as well, not a 9/10 for me but I like it alot more then most seem to. It's a rather refreshing take on the story, albeit understandable as Ridley's movies are a bit slow if your not invested.

I agree. Do you think we will ever see the second part?

The Avengers - 10/10

2nd viewing.. this time... THIS TIME without any frickin kids screaming and no crappy 3D ____!!

Robin Hood - 9/10

Definitely one of my favourite Ridley Scott films!
A great medieval adventure! :rock
Scott's "Robin Hood" was sooooooooo secondary to his "Kingdom of Heaven".
Imm0 it was a nice concept but pretty faded film in the end.

5/10 from me.

Had a movie night with the wife and kids for Mother's Day this weekend. The two movies my wife chose were Thor and Moneyball. And ... she really liked both of them. Guess she's a keeper. Heh.

Thor -- 8/10. Just got around to seeing it -- I've heard it is one of the few you must see before Avengers. I wouldn't rate it as highly as Captain America or Iron Man, and certainly not in the league of Nolan's Dark Knight franchise ... but it was very entertaining. The wife liked Thor more than Cap.

Of all the big-time comic superheroes to get a movie recently, Thor was the character I was least familiar with from boyhood. Batman and Superman were ubiquitous. I was familiar enough with Green Lantern, Wolverine, X-Men, Spider-man, Cap, Fantastic Four, Hulk, and Iron Man that I knew who they were, their backstory, and most of the villains and major players. I knew almost nothing about Thor ... Norse God, hammer. The little girl from "Adventures in Babysitting" was obsessed with him ... heh. Honestly, never heard of Loki before this movie. Movie did a good job of making a relatively unknown character -- at least to me -- compelling.

Moneyball 9/10
. Quickly shoots near the top of my list of favorite baseball flicks. I read the book quite a while ago, so I knew the basic story. Still ... its difficult to make a compelling movie about groundbreaking statistical analysis of on-field baseball performance. Pitt was solid as Bean. Hoffman was good as Art Howe -- he seemed to get the mannerisms about right. I always liked Art. I heard Howe was pretty pissed off about it, though ... probably mostly the look. Hoffman is short and dumpy -- Art Howe is tall and built like a Marine.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Iron Man - 8.5/10

Iron Man 2 - 6.5/10 Too much Nick Fury and the discovery of the element is slow and over the top.

The Incredible Hulk - 6.5/10 Too much Betty in danger. I still prefer Norton's Banner to Ruffle's.

Total Recall - 7/10

Avengers Assembly 10/10

Shield put on an assembly at your school?

Scent of a Women - Been meaning to see this one for a while. And rating it alongside other genre films (drama) I'd give it a 8/10

Haywire - 7/10

The dialogue was very little and very weak. Overall not a bad movie though considering it was Ginas first film and and action one at that. She looked hot and it was entertaining so thats all I ask from a film of this nature.

Yea, I love that movie, they just don't make em like that anymore. The scene on the escalator where Arnie uses that guy as a human shield and he gets riddled by 5 guys is hilarious. Can't believe people think Collin Farrell, no Mars, and no mutants is going to be better, I've completely lost faith in this younger generation.

I, Robot - 8/10

Popped in the DVD for the hell of it. :lol
Not a big Will Smith, but I still like this movie.

I, Robot - 8/10

Popped in the DVD for the hell of it. :lol
Not a big Will Smith, but I still like this movie.

DVD...?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

What's that?

Back