RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I think some people are trying to take this thread waaaay to seriously. I think it's fun just to see what others are watching and if they liked it or not. Not to mention ocassionally making fin of people that don't like or haven't seen a claasic. Having some kind of objective rating system would suck all the fun out of it :lecture

The Avengers: 10/10
About as good as it gets for super heroe movies. Great use of humor and it felt like Whedon really captured the right feel.

The Flight of Dragons: 8/10
Always loved this one as a kid and I'm happy to say it was still a great watch. Definitely one of the best of the Rankin/Bass films.

The Avengers - 10/10

Just came back from my 3rd viewing, and my 1st in IMAX 3D... This movie is great!

Pretty much a perfect comic book movie, and is definitely the best comic book movie ever produced (IMO). There is a perfect balance of action, character development, humour, and awesome "comic book geek out" moments!

Christ Evans is brilliant as Captain America, I loved some of his dialogue and scenes, and they did a great job in showing a conflicted man out of time eventually rising to take leadership of the team. I'm glad they gave him the most screen time.

Also, as already discussed, Ruffalo is excellent as Bruce Banner/The Hulk... Ah who am I kidding?! EVERY SINGLE character is portrayed perfectly and is given their equal share of time to shine, there isn't a single thing I would change about ANY of them.

Bring on Captain America 2, Thor 2, Iron Man 3, and, of course, The Avengers 2

Good day!

Avengers: 10/10 as a comic movies, but overall 9/10.

Paul: What a waste of time, even though Rogen's voice suits the character, I just don't like him...4/10

Dinner for Schmucks: 7/10

Iron Man II: 7/10...still can't stand Cheadle as Rhodey...

Five Year Engagement - 4/10

Not compelling enough for 2 hours but successful at making you feel like it is taking way too long.

Dark Shadows- 8/10, and that's only because I thought Angelique seemed so needy

"Candy".... 7/10

Terribly depressing film. Well done and probably the best acting I've seen in years...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZ7ve9P7R8[/ame]

Inglourious Basterds 10/10

My favourite Tarantino film so far.

Alien as I went to sleep last night. No matter how many times I watch it, its always a 10 to me. :hi5:

Back