RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Rocknrolla 8/10

Really good. Really enjoyed it. Prefer Snatch ever so slightly over this but still a good film. Kebbell and Strong gave terrific performances.

Rocknrolla was awesome :lol I loved that movie. Still, nothing close to Snatch imo.

Antichrist 5/10 - What a ____ed up movie.

I still cringe at the part where she smashes his manhood and then plays with it

Yeah it's pretty ____ed up/10. That's my rating.

The Dictator - 7/10
I definitely had some good laughs! It never got really hilarious, and there were some cheesy jokes that kinda messed with the flow of some scenes, but overall it was a very good watch!

"I Melt with You"... Another tedious and depressing drug induced haze of a film. 3/10

Chronicles 6/10

Despite the played out jittery camera I was actually enjoying this movie a little, then and I couldn't quite put my finger at what point I realized this thing went full retard. :horror

Despite the played out jittery camera I was actually enjoying this movie a little, then and I couldn't quite put my finger at what point I realized this thing went full retard. :horror

Ya it got weird at one point. Movie was really short too. Only 1hr 18min before the credits. So it didn't have time to flesh out characters or get into a real plot.

fullRetard.jpg

Cook County 8/10

Anson Mount is awesome in this film.
great film won 5 independent film awards.
and definitely deserved them.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan - 7.5/10
Hadn't seen this in years. I forgot a lot of stuff. Very funny.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - 6.5/10
Not bad. It's interesting that they tried to combine horror with a courthouse thriller but neither of those genres truly reaches it's peak. Still an ok watch.

Ronin 9/10. Very underrated movie. One of the best car chases ever filmed. Compelling story.

I've always like David Mamet's minimalistic writing ... he also did Spartan (with Val Kilmer) and The Unit. I like that he doesn't explain things -- he just writes dialogue as a spook or Delta team member would say it, and lets the audience figure it out.

SnakeDoc

Back