RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

"Burke and Hare"... 5/10....

The movie was all over the place....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwM057I4ylM&ob=av3n[/ame]

X-Men: First Class - 6.5/10

It was pretty good but I didn't love it. Still agree with Devil however, best of the X-Men series. My biggest problem is the movies all over the place, kinda like COD Black Ops, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The James Bond Nazi Hunter stuff was good, I liked the setting and plot, most characters were well cast. Fassbender of course is always awesome and the best part of this one. Mcavoy is also quite good and I could imagine him becoming Patrick Stewart. In some scenes the relationships, particularly Beast and Mystique felt forced to me. I didn't care for the Banshee/Angel fight, would have been alot better w/o it imo. I actually had to laugh at Mystique's reaction to Charles at the end, and when he kept saying he couldn't feel his legs, it felt like it was a bit late, we already knew it so it came off as corny rather then sad. Aside from Magneto's stuff, the best scene was Jackman's cameo. I actually had to turn to my friend and confirm Hugh Jackman said f___, where were those balls in Wolverine Origins? Bring on the sequel.

The game Twister is now a movie? Who knew! Twister and Battleship. Dang. I am waiting for the film Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Hungry-Hungry-Hippos-Movie-Poster-1335368553.jpg

X-Men: First Class - 8/10

Definitely the best movie out of that entire series IMO.

X-Men: First Class - 6.5/10

I also watched it again recently.

The "mutant and proud" line still makes me cringe. That alone made me deduct a point from the score I gave it the first time I saw it (8/10).

Jeepers Creepers - 7/10

Pretty average horror movie that rips off other horror movies. A creepy premise ruined by putting a supernatural twist on it. And then taking that twist to the point of ridicule.

John Carter 10/10

Second time I watch it and I still can't find any flaws with this movie, it has everything. Comedy, action, drama, romance, adventure, great CGI/special effects, wonderful music, a very good story, great acting, beautiful environments and designs of structures, aircrafts and costumes etc.

It's simply a science-fiction masterpiece, IMO.

Last edited:

Transformers - 5.5/10

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - 2.5/10

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon - 3/10

Back