RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Lorax - I-don't-know-why-they-called-it-the-lorax-because-the-lorax-was-barely-in-the-movie/10

My kids loved it. So that makes it a good movie to me.

Wrath of the Titans - I-was-glad-to-have-watched-it-at-the-$1.50-theater/10.

Not a bad movie...but not one I would have been happy to pay full price for.

You don't mess with the zohan - 7/10 found it pretty funny even though I've avoided it since it came out :lol

:blissyFINNALY! I'd forgotten the name of this and had been thinking about it recently. Drove me insane:slap:gah:

It's been years since I first saw it so I can't score it properly but thank you so much!

You inadvertently made my day.:hi5:

Glad I could inadvertently help!

Finally saw Captain America TFA...I liked it more than I thought I would. I enjoyed the era and the wholesomeness of Rogers. The supporting cast was great with TLJ adding some comic relief.

7/10

I liked bad teacher. But that is because it hit so close to home. She reminds me of my wife far too much.:lol

"Brainsmasher A Love Story"...7/10

If you liked "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane" you might like this...

This low budget goofy foolishness with a barely there plot was actually quite enjoyable to watch. Some funny lines and delivery by the Diceman.

Kind of cool to see the actress who played Seinfeld's mom playing Dice's mom.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4pC0cshFs[/ame]

This Means War 7/10 - A lot of cheese and clichés, but fairly entertaining.

The Last Boy Scout - 9/10

Wow, hadn't seen this in years, happy to say it was as good as I remembered. Willis's character might aswell have been called John McClane but still. Very funny and good action.

X-2 : X-Men United - 6/10

First Class wins by half a point. Seems to me Singer is great at setting up the first half to 3/4s of the movie but then it starts to get a bit too sloppy and reliant on cgi. He also uses some painfully corny dialogue to try and make us pity characters who are dying or suffering. Wolverine's "Shes... Shes gone... gone.. shes shes gone shes gone." and Charle's "I can't feel my legs, my legs I cant feel.. I can't feel my legs, I can't feel em." strike me as Will Ferrell comedic instead of tragic.

Underworld: Awakening - 5/10
The story line was boring and some of the action scenes were bad.The fact that Scott Speedman didn't return to his role was bad w/ the CGI version of his head on another actors body.

The Last Boy Scout - 9/10

Wow, hadn't seen this in years, happy to say it was as good as I remembered. Willis's character might aswell have been called John McClane but still. Very funny and good action.

I haven't seen it in years either, but yeah, I remember thinking the same thing about Willis's character. He's definitely John McLane. Tony Scott + Shane Black = awesome totally man movie! Football, strippers and explosions. It doesn't get any manlier than that!

Back