RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Grey is one of the better movies i've ever seen. (end credits FTW!)

I've been wanting to see this, glad to see it get such a high rating from someone.

I think some people gave it a low rating because it doesn't have a bunch of superheroes blowing up stuff :lol Especially on a board like this where superheroes prevail.

I saw the Grey in theaters a while back, one of my favorites now. Easily a 10/10 for me.

I would have no problem giving it a 10. It's just that I don't give out 10's that easily. Although with some reflection since watching it last night, I would give it a 10 now.

I'm watching this one tonight I think.

Go into it without expectations. I know we're hyping it right now, but it's still not a movie for everyone IMO. Like I said above, if you're expecting big explosions and all that stuff, you'll be disappointed. It keeps you on the edge of your seat though.

The Grey is one of the better movies i've ever seen. (end credits FTW!)

We liked it so much that my 17 year old son asked me to buy it. It's the first time he ever asked me to buy a movie. Well, I already always buy the big blockbusters by default though :lol That clip at the end after the credits woud of been missed if I didn't read about it on this board. I hate when they do that.

The Grey is a good movie. A better director could have made it great. It would have been served better to cut out most of the dialouge and have it be more of a meditation on nature (not just the literal sense). It was certainly much better than I was expecting and the ending definitely elevates it at least two full points in my book.

I wanted to kill some time last night so I went to the 1.50 theater again. The only thing available was 5 year engagement.

It was actually kind of funny.

5/10

Men in Black 3 - 9/10

Men in Black 3 - 9/10

Well that's how much I enjoyed it...I'm not a reviewer paid to critically analyse and rate films, like a lot of people on here appear to be :lol

9? Is it better then the first or something? :lol

I'm not one of those ratings systems crazies but if your putting up a review the idea should be to give others who are reading it a realistic idea of what to expect.

I'm not one of those ratings systems crazies but if your putting up a review the idea should be to give others who are reading it a realistic idea of what to expect.

You want a realistic rating?

Men in Black 3 - 7/10

And just so you can compare "realistically" to the other two...

Men in Black - 8/10

Men in Black II - 6/10

Happy now? Make you want to see MIB3?

You want a realistic rating?

Men in Black 3 - 7/10

And just so you can compare "realistically" to the other two...

Men in Black - 8/10

Men in Black II - 6/10

Happy now? Make you want to see MIB3?

Actually yes. :lol I already wanted to see it, I just had a tough time believing a 3rd movie like this would be almost perfect. But your first MIB rating is the same as mine and as long as it's better then 2 I'll be happy.

I heard the third one is better than the first... Don't know if that can be true, the first is pretty awesome.

Haywire 5/10

I was feeling a bit optimistic about this movie since it has a good cast...but it pretty much sucked.

Actually yes. :lol I already wanted to see it, I just had a tough time believing a 3rd movie like this would be almost perfect. But your first MIB rating is the same as mine and as long as it's better then 2 I'll be happy.

Well it's definitely better than 2...no way would I have given it a 9 originally if it wasn't :lol

I heard the third one is better than the first... Don't know if that can be true, the first is pretty awesome.

I can assure you w/o even seeing it that definately is not the case. The trailers and previews alone prove that not to mention the scores on RT. Plus this one doesn't have Rip Torn, Frank or Jeebs.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/men_in_black/

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/men_in_black_iii/

Every review of 3 I've read is exactly the same, it's mediocre followed by literally every reviewer asking "did we really need this though." Even the best reviews this movie have gotten are followed by that question. :lol

Yeah.... after 10 years it seems like we really didn't need it. Still excited to see it though.

Deckard, do you like Richard Roeper? He's definitely my favorite "big time" reviewer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0sfGeDKAM[/ame]

Other than that, I really like Jeremy Jahns:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2CDwq4uwo[/ame]

Back