RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ronin 9/10. Very underrated movie. One of the best car chases ever filmed. Compelling story.

I've always like David Mamet's minimalistic writing ... he also did Spartan (with Val Kilmer) and The Unit. I like that he doesn't explain things -- he just writes dialogue as a spook or Delta team member would say it, and lets the audience figure it out.

SnakeDoc

You should check out Mamet's Redbelt film. Thought it was good.

Slater really was almost unrecognizable in this role. The best work I've seen him do...

The Grey - 9/10....fantastic film. One of the best I've seen in a while.

Underworld: Awakening
5/10
It seemed forced to me.
It was like "Oh good Kate is coming back for this one? Hurry up and write a script!"
The whole bit with her jumping out the window and landing and bending at the knee was over done too.
Jump out the window...that landing
Jump off a roof...that landing
Jump over a high fence...that landing
Walk out a door over the thresh hold...that landing
OK we get it,you have a wire stunt team!

To Whoever Suggested "Interstate 60":

BRAVO! To You!

Great Film...9/10

Senna - 7.5/10
I'm not a big fan of Formula 1 racing, but this documentary was pretty impressive.

Stand By Me - 7.5/10
Great movie, although the ending always makes me sad.

^^^
What "Phantom Menace"? It still a nice movie and Liam was perfect for QG :dunno

:exactly::exactly:

Anything Liam Neeson is in makes the film better by default. Best actor on the screen today.

I wouldn't say 'best', but he certainly is a joy to see on the big screen. The ending to Grey was one of the greatest cinematic moments I've ever experienced. :lecture:thud:

Chronicle - We enjoyed it. It did have an Akira vibe going on. 6.5 out of 10. I thought about giving it a 7. The reason I didn't rate it that high is because I doubt I will ever care to re-watch it.

Back