RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

We always need more Men In Black. Everyone's suitist. And they all need to die.

I've been waiting for this since 2002.

I heard the third one is better than the first... Don't know if that can be true, the first is pretty awesome.

It's not. It is a lot better then the second one, though.

Out of all the 9 & 10's you give, you only give Stand By Me a 7.5? For shame. :(

Smmfh

What should we do with him?

Well that's how much I enjoyed it...I'm not a reviewer paid to critically analyse and rate films, like a lot of people on here appear to be :lol

Cool, because I rate on enjoyment level as well! :hi5:

Out of all the 9 & 10's you give, you only give Stand By Me a 7.5? For shame. :(

Ugh... here we go again... See above statement :lecture :D

Men In Black 3 - 7.5/10

Definitely an awesome watch. Almost on par with part 1. But some cringeworthy jokes and stuff just can't make me rate it the same.
Kudos to Josh Brolin for pulling of a truly believable young version of K. If you didn't know better, you'd actually believe it was a young version of Tommy Lee Jones! :rock :rock :rock

Underworld-Awakening 3/10 Wow was this a piece of crap. The CGI was bad. It was short. Thank god. The story was promising but it just felt rushed and mega-stupid. Whoever directed this should never direct another film for the rest of his/her life. Only reason I gave it a 3 is because I do enjoy looking at KB for an extended period of time.

Martha Marcy May Marlene - 6/10

It's a film that exists to get you into a character's state of mind more than tell a story. It works, and Elizabeth Olsen is wonderful in it, but to say it's a slow burn is an understatement.

One major gripe - This movie has a very low key climax that is completely spoiled by a couple of shots in the trailer. If slower, character driven stuff is your cup of tea I'd recommend reading reviews rather than watching the trailer. I was seriously pissed when it was almost over and I knew a couple of shots were still coming that I'd already seen.

Gangs of the Dead - 0/10

I didnt rate it because its a horrible piece of crap, lol. I knew it was going to be bad, but I was thinking ahh, its a crappy zombie film I'll give it a try...really stupid. On the netflix instant...dont waste your time.

You know what? I really dislike when people try to get "cute" for the sake of being so. If you don't know that expression I'm not explaining it. The Grey tried to get cute at the tail end of the credits. 5 out of 10 for me. Never will watch it again. More importantly to the people that rated this so high I must ask why? I didn't care for a second about any one character in the film. That to me is a huge aspect of a movie. In fact they almost go out of their way to make you dislike all the characters.

You know what? I really dislike when people try to get "cute" for the sake of being so. If you don't know that expression I'm not explaining it. The Grey tried to get cute at the tail end of the credits. 5 out of 10 for me. Never will watch it again. More importantly to the people that rated this so high I must ask why? I didn't care for a second about any one character in the film. That to me is a huge aspect of a movie. In fact they almost go out of their way to make you dislike all the characters.

People have told you why. You just disagree with them. :lol

The anti-religous undertones, the state of mind of nature and a mans struggle against himself and it in order for survival. Liam Neeson and the rest of the characters you start out hating, but actually end up liking by the end of the film. And the beautiful cinematography and that awesome canyon scene are enough to warrant a 10 for me.

it's cool if you didn't like it. :dunno

Im0 neither one thing nor the other, even tho both are important. It's about humanity and its doorstep.

No. Not at all. Every character deals with it in their own way....it's not about religion at all.

No. Not at all. Every character deals with it in their own way....it's not about religion at all.

You kidding me? Go back and re watch the 20 minute scene where they sit around the fire. Or the very end where

Neeson literally yells to "god" and doesn't get an answer.

It's all about the acceptance of death, and that there is no point in life with the constant fear of death and what it brings lurking behind you.

Back