RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Road - 8/10
I know most folks don't dig this movie. I really don't care. I do dig. Just watched it for the second time.

Last edited:

Men in Black - 6/10
Men in Black 2 - 5/10

No plans to go see the third one although it does look like it might be alright.

Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

The Road - 8/10
I know most folks don't dig this move, but I really don't care. I do dig. Just watched it for the second time.

Loved this movie. The kid Kodi Smit-Mcphee is a hell of an actor for his age.

Loved this movie. The kid Kodi Smit-Mcphee is a hell of an actor for his age.
He is indeed talented. We will see more of him in years to come, I'm sure.
I liked this movie a lot too. Liked the book even more.
Been meaning to hit the novel. Gonna go buy it soon. I love the story.

Men in Black - 6/10
Men in Black 2 - 5/10

No plans to go see the third one although it does look like it might be alright.

Agreed. Nothing special. Part I was fun though.

You can get up all you want. But this is what it was like watching X-3, and Wolverine...

So 2 poor movies make this one amazing? Not following you. What does one have to do with the other? I rate em as I see them, as stand alone films. 7/10 ain't bad though, that means I liked it. It just wasn't "super duper" good like all the biased fanboys make it out to be.

Haywire - 6/10

Gina Carano can fight and looks good doing it, but I expected that going in. Some sequences were nice, and It looked good, at least, but I was left wanting of something more.

Shame - 9/10

It's excruciatingly slow-paced, and it's great because of it. The Fass and Mulligan are amazing in this.

Men in Black - 6/10
Men in Black 2 - 5/10

I concur, the MIB just don't do it for me either. I am on the same page with you concerning those scores.

Heat is close to perfect for me. Stellar performances, direction and dialogue. It has a sophistication that The Town lacks imo.

Don't get me wrong I liked The Town and like you I really like what Affleck does apart from Daredevil and that Gigilo film :lol

I also really like the Town but wouldn't rate it that highly, maybe a 7 or so. Heats only like an 8 for me though by comparison. Great movie, great performances, but slow and not the sort of thing you could just watch everyday again and again.

Tower Heist - 3/10

Horrible movie... I guess it was supposed to be a comedy, and I don't think I found any part of it funny. Although, having each character yell "b!tc h!" as many times as possible made me laugh a little...but no, not really.

Also felt very rushed, and I think it might just be the most predictable movie I've ever seen.

Didn't expect it to be anything great, but still.

I finally watched Mortal Kombat from 1995. As cheesy and badly acted as it was, I enjoyed it. I could see a 13-year old version of myself loving this movie.

6.5/10

Back