RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Agreed. Nothing special. Part I was fun though.

So 2 poor movies make this one amazing? Not following you. What does one have to do with the other? I rate em as I see them, as stand alone films. 7/10 ain't bad though, that means I liked it. It just wasn't "super duper" good like all the biased fanboys make it out to be.

It's like having ice cream after you've had is frozen milk with poo flakes inside it.

I just don't consider it overrated when it comes to things like that. Ya know? Since it's all a part of the same series.

Spiderman 8/10

Spiderman 2 8.5/10

Spiderman 3 6/10

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 7.5/10
I think I was a bit too tired to watch this last night, but I did so anyway. I'm sure I missed some bits :lol
But just the more reason to watch it again soon! :yess:

Das Boot - 8/10
First time that I saw this in it's entirety. It manages to give you a claustrophobic feeling and really lets you see that life in a U-boat was really rough.
It did drag a bit at some points, but a good watch still!

This Means War - 6/10. Helped by a cast I like - Pine, Reese, Hardy. Some amusing dialog, but overall mediocre fare. Still not sure why she forgives them for some fairly heinous lying.

War Horse - 7/10. This was up for an academy award? An attractive movie, but the horse has no personality, and most of the humans don't either. The horse is a fairly silly contrivance to tie together their stories, but most of the stories are so short you have no time to actually care about anybody. Like Sorcese's Hugo, it's a lot of visuals over substance.

But I did love the scene with the two soldiers cutting him free...

Goodfellas 2/10

one of the best Gangster movies ever made.

Aliens 3/10 The best film ever made. With Alien.

Raiders of the lost Ark: 1.5/10

Just astounding.

The Intouchables - 9/10

Surprisingly good..!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPHXVnt27g[/ame]

Iron Sky = Rubish. I couldn't even sit through the entire movie.
Just greatfull that I downloaded that one..:wink1:

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island - 7/10

I was going to give it a 2/10, but my kids loved it and that gets it a lot of love from me.

I am a sucker for seeing my kids have a good time.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 9/10

Dexter Season 6 - 8.5/10
Possibly my favourite season yet! The doomsdaykiller is seriously ____ed up!

Back