RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Punisher WarZone 7/10

My favorite Punisher movie, plus <3 Ray Stevenson. Has its ups and downs but really works for me overall.

A History of Violence - No rating.

I hate this movie at the same time I admire it. Wtf.

Voorhees27 told me not to tell any of you this, but he PM'ed to me that Glitter is outstanding! A solid 10/10 and he can't wait to follow it up with the Bieber movie!!!

:lecture

The Next Three Days 7/10 Little unbelievable but duh, it's hollywood. Very well done though.

The Adjustment Bureau 5/10 Nothing special. Not bad but not too good either.

John Carter - 6/10 - A surprisingly good movie. I had not heard anything about it so I was not expecting much. I saw it in a second run theater for 1.50. But I would have paid full price had I known more about it.

May take a beating for this rating ... but ... it is what it is ...

Taxi Driver. 7/10. Weird movie. Maybe a bit overrated. I expected more ... insanity, I guess. With all the talk I'd heard about it, I was expecting Hannibal Lecter or Anton Chigurh -- but Travis Bickle ain't quite there.

Came off more as an urban-decay revenge movie than a guy completely losing it. Not sure I followed it completely, though -- couldn't always tell what the guy was thinking. For instance, I get the mob/pimp massacre ... but didn't follow the thought process on the assassination attempt?

Deniro was great. Without him, rating would've been lower. Very well acted. Foster was good enough, though some of her scenes were hard to watch. I think that was intentional.

Not sure I see any re-watch potential.

SnakeDoc

May take a beating for this rating ... but ... it is what it is ...

Taxi Driver. 7/10. Weird movie. Maybe a bit overrated. I expected more ... insanity, I guess. With all the talk I'd heard about it, I was expecting Hannibal Lecter or Anton Chigurh -- but Travis Bickle ain't quite there.

Came off more as an urban-decay revenge movie than a guy completely losing it. Not sure I followed it completely, though -- couldn't always tell what the guy was thinking. For instance, I get the mob/pimp massacre ... but didn't follow the thought process on the assassination attempt?

Deniro was great. Without him, rating would've been lower. Very well acted. Foster was good enough, though some of her scenes were hard to watch. I think that was intentional.

Not sure I see any re-watch potential.

SnakeDoc

I agree witht that. I heard so much about it and when I watched it, I was like "Ya it's an alright movie but...". I'd actually give it a 6/10.

Back