RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

This is how I see it :lol
Just can't take seriously any sort of words after such a rate.

Eh. It wasn't pointless ... just verbose. I occasionally do longer reviews on the bigger releases. The rating itself was the short version.

SnakeDoc

Chronicle - 7/10

Iron Sky - *******/10
What a waste of time... :monkey4

21 Jump Street - I-almost-feel-a-little-let-down-by-my-beloved-fellow-freaks-for not-getting-across-how-funny-this-film-was/10.

I was busting up through the better part of this movie. I had to stop eating popcorn halfway through the film because I had choked on it three times for laughing so hard.

It is said that Dave Franco is trying to distance himself from James' shadow...looked more to me like he was trying act exactly like him...but it was cool.

Rob Riggle was pretty funny...I almost expected him to yell "POW" at least once.

I busted up on most of the times when Ice Cube was yelling at Tatum and Hill.

I have to get this one on DVD.

21 Jump Street - I-almost-feel-a-little-let-down-by-my-beloved-fellow-freaks-for not-getting-across-how-funny-this-film-was/10.

I was busting up through the better part of this movie. I had to stop eating popcorn halfway through the film because I had choked on it three times for laughing so hard.

It is said that Dave Franco is trying to distance himself from James' shadow...looked more to me like he was trying act exactly like him...but it was cool.

Rob Riggle was pretty funny...I almost expected him to yell "POW" at least once.

I busted up on most of the times when Ice Cube was yelling at Tatum and Hill.

I have to get this one on DVD.

Ahhh GOD! You shot my ____ing ____ off man! Help me, help me pick up my ____?!?!

____ you man!

Ahh ____. (picks up ____ with mouth) I lol'd hard.

John Carter 6.5/10
It was much better than what I expected it to be but far from a classic.

Chernobyl Diaries....4/10. Cliche movie that was a ripoff of The Hills Have Eyes IMO. Also, no nudity?? Come on, these movies are begging for boobies.

When did this come out??

I believe it is out in theaters for Spain? I could be completely wrong :lol

Act of Valor 5/10 After hearing so much hype around it I was looking forward to it, because I love me a good war/military movie. Though this one I just couldn't get into. It also didn't help that the acting was really bad.

Snow White and the Huntsman 6/10 not as bad as I thought

Contraband - 8/10
An interesting little ditty. Turned out to be a pretty good heist type movie with some good action inbetween. I enjoyed it

The Prestige 8.5/10. Not sure why it took me so long to get around to seeing this. It has gotten to the point where I'll see almost anything Bale is in, or Nolan directs -- and I rarely leave disappointed. Very cool movie. Not quite at the level of Inception or the Nolan Batman movies, but every bit as good as Memento. Plot twists at the end were good enough ... though I mostly saw them coming. I liked the non-linear story-telling technique.

There were even some familiar themes from other Nolan movies -- sacrifice, identity, obsession, complete devotion to the cause, story-within-the-story (the diary within the diary). Even the concept of living a lie for the purpose of furthering the cause is very much connected to the Wayne story.

I'll need to see it again to catch everything ... but I enjoyed it a lot.

SnakeDoc

Double Indemnity - 9.5/10 - I swear it gets better every time. I love Edward G. Robinson's character in this one. It almost seems weird though to see him in "good guy" role though.

Back