RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

How big of a Fincher fan I am, I can't believe I just got around to watching it. :dunno

I guess that's a fail on my part.

That's alright, I've had my share of great films I haven't had the time to watch. One of them being Platoon. :slap

I watched Seven a while back. A wonderful film, though a little disturbing at times. Yeah, David Fincher is rules.

He's made lots of great films: Fight Club, The Social Network, etc.

Last edited:

Drive

Wife bought me the film some time ago.. Only watched it yesterday.

Read some of the hype that this movie generated on here, was it deserved?? Was an ok movie.

6/10

I love Refn's vision. I recently watched Bronson for the first time and I loved the way he went about it. I think he is one of them directors that will constantly get great performances from his actors/actresses.

Men in Black 7/10. A lot of fun, and a bit of a better story than I had expected. A nice wrap up to the series, and they can leave it at a trilogy.

Haywire 5/10. Big disappointment. Very little action, very choppy for no real reason, and worst of all, a very weak ending. You don't leave the killing of the two villains off screen in an action movie. I'd like to see Gina get another shot at a real action flick.

Fright Night - 7/10. One of those remakes that improves on the original. Farrell was fantastic as the vampire.

Ahhh GOD! You shot my ____ing ____ off man! Help me, help me pick up my ____?!?!

____ you man!

Ahh ____. (picks up ____ with mouth) I lol'd hard.

Hell yes! I think that was one of the best scenes. But there was also so much great comedy in that movie. I love a movie that can make me laugh that much!

Kickboxer 8/10

Jean Claude Van Damme is in it, so you know its good.:lol

Double Indemnity - 9.5/10 - I swear it gets better every time. I love Edward G. Robinson's character in this one. It almost seems weird though to see him in "good guy" role though.

awesome.jpg

Can't wait to get the blu-ray later this month :yess:

Gamer - 5/10
Lots of flashes, bangs and thrills can't hide the fact that this movie could've been more. A lot more IMO.
The idea behind it all seems pretty awesome, and this could've been a great concept in the hands of other directors. Unfortunately now it's just another action-flick with some sci-fi background.

American Reunion - 7 out of 10

This one was right up there with the 2nd movie. I love the American Pie franchise, with the exception of the straight-to-DVD releases.

Jim's dad stole most of the scenes. They really exploited the character in this movie. Lots of hot T'n'A, combined with laugh out moments (and a good lot of those), with some great closure from the cast (which pretty much had everyone from the first movie), makes this an above average flick.

MIB 3D - 7.5 out of 10

Best of the three IMO. Started out slow and cheesy. I wasn't a fan of the first two. But this one was a heartfelt one. A good story that you think focuses on Agent K at first, but then gets to the focus and point of the whole premise of the flick. The reason they went to all that trouble of time travel.

Avengers - 10/10

Simply loved it! Great character development & action! There wasn't a single team member I did not like!

I felt Ruffalo's Hulk and RDJ stole the show! Because of this film, I decided to take the ultimate plunge and begin collecting HT 1/6 figures! Always been a fan of HT but shyed away due to their prices. Not no more!

I hope this film hits $600 million domestically. It sure deserves it!

Also, what is funny.... A couple scenes were filmed at NASA's Plumbrook Station in Sandusky Ohio. That is where I grew up and only live 30 minutes away from now. Small world, eh?

Back