RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

28 Days Later - 6/10

28 Weeks Later - 6.5/10

k8fmh.gif

The Grey: 9/10

F'n awesome and intense movie. Liam Neeson has really be churning out some badass films lately :lecture

Great film, just watched it again yesterday and I'd give it a 8/10.

That scene where Talgat crosses the rope line and falls was pretty heart-wrenching.

The Grey is definitely very popular on this forum. Gotten a heck of a lot of mentions.

Independance Day - 9/10

A film like this made today I would watch but ultimately feel nothing for. ID4 though has a lot of nostalgia attached. One of the earliest big CGI films before it all ceased to be a novelty.

Not as good. It's more like Aliens. I was pretty entertained by it. But Days is far superior.

Nice! I'll check it out sometime. Maybe. If the time is right.

also,

Raising Arizona. 9/10 This movie is soooo good. From the script, to the inspired camera work. Love everything about this flick. It's interesting, aside from the dialogue, the story could've been done in a run of the mill, two stars in love, generic love bull____. But it wasn't. It's just so genius. Gonna watch The Big Lebowski soon. In a Coen Brother mood tonight for some reason...

Yes it is.

"Hey...do these change into funny little shapes?"

"Well, no...unless you find round funny..."

Back