RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ghost Rider 2 - bored to death so I fell asleep/10

A really bad movie... It tried so hard to be cool but it was just weird and boring...

That's what happens when you try and tame directors who cannot be tamed.

The commentary is ____ing hilarious though. I love it more then the movie.

They hired directors who don't make PG-13 studio made films....and asked them to make a film based off a script not written by them, for a sequel to a movie, with a huge actor, and keep it PG-13.

They work best when they're not controlled by anyone. Crank and Crank 2 are some of the most insane, and creative action movies of late.

They hired directors who don't make PG-13 studio made films....and asked them to make a film based off a script not written by them, for a sequel to a movie, with a huge actor, and keep it PG-13.

I see, no wonder it was such a failure. I thought the first movie was pretty ok.

They work best when they're not controlled by anyone. Crank and Crank 2 are some of the most insane, and creative action movies of late.

Agreed.

I thought the first was one of the worst pieces of ____ of all time.

But then again, I got forced into watching it 3 times in theater. I was a sophomore in Highschool then, and we had no cars, so when we saw a movie, we had to stay until someone picked us all up.

And goddamnit, I saw Ghost Rider twice in the same day. Good lord that was really, really hard to do.

I thought the first was one of the worst pieces of ____ of all time.

But then again, I got forced into watching it 3 times in theater. I was a sophomore in Highschool then, and we had no cars, so when we saw a movie, we had to stay until someone picked us all up.

And goddamnit, I saw Ghost Rider twice in the same day. Good lord that was really, really hard to do.

:slap

I understand your pain. I would hate that movie if I had to watch it more than once.

Forgot, I also watched these movies... gonna watch the rest of the SW Saga later today.

Star Wars Episode I - 7/10

Star Wars Episode II - 8/10

Star Wars Episode III - 9/10

Star Wars Episode IV - 10/10

Yeah. I like the prequel trilogy. :nana:

I would rate star wars:

Episode 1: 0
Episode 2: 0
Episode 3: 2 (because Thankfully it was over)
Episode 4: 7
Episode 5: 7
Episode 6: 8

I don't hate them just because is cool, I gave them a chance, I saw 2 of them in theaters,
I have never been so bored in my life, or annoyed, or just angry at a movie, visually they were painful for me to watch, I couldn't care what was going on, plot was confusing at parts and boring at others, they really are some of the worst movies I've ever seen,

________.png

LMAO!!
I swear I dont hate on it just to hate, or because is what's everyone does now, I went to see Episode 1 back then Super excited, I went with my friends, we all scratched our head, I knew older people were really really into star wars, but it was not a good experience, I personally regretted paying the money to see it, I couldn't stand it

Prometheus 9/10
Complex story makes you think and use your imagination. Stunning visuals with plenty of eye candy for Giger fans. I think I like this film more than ALIEN.

Evil Dead 7.5/10
Classic cheezy horror with bad acting.

:lol

okay I will rate another movie:

Rollerball (1975): 0
what a horrible long movie, I saw the remake and, I thought it was okay nothing great, I kept hearing how the remake sucks compared to the original and how awesome it was... it isn't, I hate it, I almost made me fall asleep

Jonah Hex - 7/10
It wasn't the best film out there, but I quite enjoyed it. I had zero expectations because of all the negative reactions to it, so I guess that's why I liked it.

LMAO!!
I swear I dont hate on it just to hate, or because is what's everyone does now, I went to see Episode 1 back then Super excited, I went with my friends, we all scratched our head, I knew older people were really really into star wars, but it was not a good experience, I personally regretted paying the money to see it, I couldn't stand it
When was the last time you watched the prequel trilogy? I always knew they couldn't compare to the OT, but thought they were decent atleast..but I just rewatched the entire saga a few weeks ago for the first time in a year or so and COULDN'T STAND TPM or AotC. Revenge of the Sith however, was more enjoyable than it's ever been.

Back