RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I watched it a few months ago.

I took a shot and a beer when something bothered me. By the end of AOTC I was ____ing trashed. That movie is awful. And Revenge of the Sith is so damn dull. Horrible in every way. Even the action isn't interesting any more.

Monsters - 7/10

I was actually a bit surprised by how much I liked this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmR-l3y_coo[/ame]

I watched it a few months ago.

I took a shot and a beer when something bothered me. By the end of AOTC I was ____ing trashed. That movie is awful. And Revenge of the Sith is so damn dull. Horrible in every way. Even the action isn't interesting any more.

"You mean Palpatine is a Sith lord? I guess we should just walk to the ship"

Dull action, terrible dialogue, overuse of cgi, etc.

Devil has spikey balls?

Poor Bay. Man doesn't know what he's going to get himself into....:(

Just watched Chronicles..... Rate 4/5. A bit far fetched but top marks for being original

Meh. I preferred the Maul battle. The Anakin/Obi-wan fight might have had more impact had their relationship been better written and played in the previous films. And yeah in terms of the technical combat I though the TPM threeway duel was more exciting. Mind you I haven't watched ROTS in some time.

Prometheus 5/10

it wasn't bad. but it could've been better.
for a prequel it didn't answer much questions.
in fact it made questions. wasn't good character development.
and it doesn't have the intense build up of the original or the pay off.
there were some parts i liked.
the surgery scene, david was cool, and it got me ready to watch
alien and aliens again. mostly because i want to watch a
much better alien movie mostly.

Last edited:

When was the last time you watched the prequel trilogy? I always knew they couldn't compare to the OT, but thought they were decent atleast..but I just rewatched the entire saga a few weeks ago for the first time in a year or so and COULDN'T STAND TPM or AotC. Revenge of the Sith however, was more enjoyable than it's ever been.

I saw them once, around the time they came out, and that was it, sure you could say "maybe if you watch them again you wont hate them"
But Then I saw Red Letter Media Plinkett's Reviews of the three movies, and I couldn't believe how bad they were, they talked about things I either forgot or never noticed, notice that his reviews are like hour long, they are just so bad, they are just awful, :dunno

I saw them once, around the time they came out, and that was it, sure you could say "maybe if you watch them again you wont hate them"
But Then I saw Red Letter Media Plinkett's Reviews of the three movies, and I couldn't believe how bad they were, they talked about things I either forgot or never noticed, notice that his reviews are like hour long, they are just so bad, they are just awful, :dunno

i love Red Letter Media Plinkett's Reviews.
especially the star wars ones.
definitely the best and funniest reviews ever made.
and in the top two funniest things i've ever seen.
how bad lucas ****ed up those movies is unbelievable.

i love Red Letter Media Plinkett's Reviews.
especially the star wars ones.
definitely the best and funniest reviews ever made.
and in the top two funniest things i've ever seen.
how bad lucas ****ed up those movies is unbelievable.

Did you see the Avatar and Indiana Jones 4 reviews, I Love the Avatar one :hi5:

Back