RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Crazy, Stupid, Love 7/10 I laughed a lot. Was surprised at how good it was.

Rock of Ages 9/10 as far as musicals go. Fun movie and was surprised at some of the actors singing abilities.

Captain America - 6/10 Slightly above average movie with tons of squandered potential and alot of jump the shark moments with fewer genuinely good moments.

Wolverine : Unfortunate Origins - 3.5/10 Just a below average movie in every way. I think my score has dropped every time I've watched it, and frankly it will probably continue.

Captain America - 6/10 Slightly above average movie with tons of squandered potential and alot of jump the shark moments with fewer genuinely good moments.

Wolverine : Unfortunate Origins - 3.5/10 Just a below average movie in every way. I think my score has dropped every time I've watched it, and frankly it will probably continue.

You sir are an oak if you've sat through this more than once imo. :1-1:

You sir are an oak if you've sat through this more than once imo. :1-1:

3 times I think, it's tough to actually keep track of because it's so traumatizing. I find myself pacing around the walls of my room like a caged animal wanting to be allowed out.

Ghost Rider 2 - 3/10

Even a 3/10 feels a bit high:lol. All around terrible movie. Bad directing,acting, and the worst of all was the plot. Such a wasted opportunity to save the franchise, instead they just ended up ruining it for good.:gah:

Jaws - 10/10 Perfect summer movie.

28 Days Later - 8/10 One of the best modern horrors, the direction and editing is just brilliant. Some really beautiful shots of the city, the gas station, the countryside during the trip and the estate they arrive at. Don't see how you could think weeks is the better movie, it's just a generic action film with weak run of the mill direction and a very weak and exploitive plot by comparison.

what did you think about 28 weeks later?

3 times I think, it's tough to actually keep track of because it's so traumatizing. I find myself pacing around the walls of my room like a caged animal wanting to be allowed out.

:exactly::rotfl

Prometheus - it was two movies for me. As an atmospheric, visual feast, 10/10. As a well-scripted, character-driven sci-fi, 4/10.

Avengers - 9/10. Popcorn movies don't get any better than this for me.

The Fantastic Mr. Fox - 7/10
I need to watch this again to get a better opinion. I liked it, but with most Wes Anderson movies, I think this needs multiple viewings to fully appreciate it.

Rogue - 7/10
Pretty cool giant-crocodile film.

Jaws (2012 Re-Release) - 10/10

Jaws is one of my all-time favourite movies. I'm 23 so I wasn't around to see it on the big screen in 1975. However, I have grown up loving this movie more and more every time I put in the video casette or DVD.

When I heard they were re-releasing the movie at Cinema's, I couldnt pass up the opportunity to watch one of my favourite movies at the Cinema, they way it was meant to be seen.

IT WAS SO GREAT! It doesn't get much better than this! It was good to see a mix of people there too. There were people from the older generation (who probably saw it at Cinema's 37 years ago), but it was so cool to see kids/teens and the newer generation going and actually embracing a piece of cinematic history.

A lot of the classic "jump" or "scare" moments got screams out of the audience (Ben Gardner's head, "come down here and chum some of this _____", etc.)

Overall, a perfect experience!

I had two pleasant surprises this weekend.

John Carter 7/10. Much more enjoyable than I had expected, and my 11 year old son loved it. Nothing fantastic, but worth a rental.

Crazy, Stupid Love 8/10. While I saw a lot of it coming, I still laughed my ass off. Great work by Carell, Stone and Gosling.

Wrath of the Titans 3/10

there was really nothing about this I really liked. I was bored most of the time. The dialogue was laughable and forgettable. I'm surprised this even got made.

21 Jump Street 6/10

Channing's got some comedy chops. I wouldn't mind seeing him in more roles like these as opposed to ones where he tries to be taken more seriously. Although he was good in A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.

Red Tails 6/10

I was really looking forward to this film. But it's so fragmented and disjointed it makes me wonder who let the script go on like that. Still wish there was more aerial action to watch but it looked great, you can definitely see some shots that were influenced by Star Wars, and the acting was good for most of the cast. Still I felt it was jumping all over the place, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Chronicle - 6/10

Low budget Akira. I actually enjoyed it more than I had expected to.

The Host...a pretty good Japanese sea creature adventure....IMHO...6.5/10

Trollhunter...not bad for a mythilogical creature search film with with touch of Cloverfield...foreign film...6.5/10

Back