RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Jaws (2012 Re-Release) - 10/10

Jaws is one of my all-time favourite movies. I'm 23 so I wasn't around to see it on the big screen in 1975. However, I have grown up loving this movie more and more every time I put in the video casette or DVD.

When I heard they were re-releasing the movie at Cinema's, I couldnt pass up the opportunity to watch one of my favourite movies at the Cinema, they way it was meant to be seen.

IT WAS SO GREAT! It doesn't get much better than this! It was good to see a mix of people there too. There were people from the older generation (who probably saw it at Cinema's 37 years ago), but it was so cool to see kids/teens and the newer generation going and actually embracing a piece of cinematic history.

A lot of the classic "jump" or "scare" moments got screams out of the audience (Ben Gardner's head, "come down here and chum some of this _____", etc.)

Overall, a perfect experience!

I take it people in the UK already have access to this? :( it's not out til August here.

Madagascar 2 - 7/10

Fun movie. I liked it better than both 1 and 2. And of course...there are the bonus points for my kids loving the film.

On a side note...after seeing nothing much at all about 21 Jump Street before I saw it, I figures everyone hated it. So I am glad to see that I was not the only person who liked it. I thought it was damned funny.

Empire Strikes Back 10/10

I've been watching a lot of SW films lately because my nearly 3 yr old son is now in love with them :yess: I'd been a little upset if he didn't like them.
My wife's friend annoyed me though, she said to my wife that I've taken away his innocents by letting him watch them so young WTF :dunno

Empire Strikes Back 10/10

I've been watching a lot of SW films lately because my nearly 3 yr old son is now in love with them :yess: I'd been a little upset if he didn't like them.
My wife's friend annoyed me though, she said to my wife that I've taken away his innocents by letting him watch them so young WTF :dunno
Empire Strikes Back was the first movie I ever watched in theaters. When I was a baby. :yess:

The Host...a pretty good Japanese sea creature adventure....IMHO

bb_adolfo.jpg

:wave

I tried rewatching Revenge of the Sith just now. Couldn't make it past the battle above coruscant. It just isn't Star Wars to me. The worst of a bad trilogy IMO.

Based on previous viewings 4/10

I tried rewatching Revenge of the Sith just now. Couldn't make it past the battle above coruscant. It just isn't Star Wars to me. The worst of a bad trilogy IMO.

Worse than AOTC? Come on. Pop AOTC is right now and try to make it 3 minutes past the opening credits.

Madagascar 2 - 7/10

Fun movie. I liked it better than both 1 and 2. And of course...there are the bonus points for my kids loving the film.

So... Madagascar 2 was better than Madagascar2? :dunno :lol

All joking aside, I wouldn't mind seeing the newest one, out of all that my 5 year old watches, these are some of my favorites.

The "fast forward" button is there specifically for that movie. Learn how to use it. :thwak

Worse than AOTC? Come on. Pop AOTC is right now and try to make it 3 minutes past the opening credits.

:dunno I find it more tolerable. ROTS, for some reason when all the same flaws were present in this 'last chance' it made it all the worse.

Back