RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

bb_adolfo.jpg

:wave

RIDDICK, put me on ignore too just on principle. :wave

:lol would not bcuz I like u. Such a dou4e... :1-1:

P.S. The Ewok Adventure > SW

Daybreakers 6.5/10

Overall its a really unique film, with a great story. The cons are the just decent acting, and the way the pacing seemed off in the second half. But the creepy atmosphere is done very well, and Sam Neill played a perfect antagonist. And I also loved the fact that it left open the possiblility for a sequel. (even though it doesnt look like there will be lol)

So... Madagascar 2 was better than Madagascar2? :dunno :lol

All joking aside, I wouldn't mind seeing the newest one, out of all that my 5 year old watches, these are some of my favorites.

LOL...yeah...I meant that I liked 3 better than 1 and 2.

Daybreakers 6.5/10

Overall its a really unique film, with a great story. The cons are the just decent acting, and the way the pacing seemed off in the second half. But the creepy atmosphere is done very well, and Sam Neill played a perfect antagonist. And I also loved the fact that it left open the possiblility for a sequel. (even though it doesnt look like there will be lol)

Great film.:clap

:lol

I remember when I was a kid and Menace came out on VHS, I'd fast forward all that stupid bull ____ till the epic fight at the end. :lol

not so epic after all, this video is hilarious in showing how silly the final fight in Menace was, I Could never take that fight seriously after this video

[ame]https://youtu.be/J0mUVY9fLlw[/ame]

Last edited:

I was wondering that very same thing but ia it confirmed that they're done with the Hellboy series?

well. Guillermo said that he wanted to do a third movie having to do with the Universal monsters in some way, or something like that, at first i remember reading that when hellboy 2 came out somewhere,

then he said if Hellboy 2 did really good they would maybe make a sequel but if it didnt they would give it a closing in the dvd release in the form or a cartoon or something, a short, like an epilogue, to bring closure. the movie did well and what we got in the dvd was a teaser of Kroenen being back, which was not closure at all, at that point we thought we might get a sequel.

but the Guillermo said that he wasn't feeling it and then Ron said he didn't really like having to do all that make up, I remember someone asked Doug Jones and he said he doubt it,
Some fans started an online petition, it got up to 4000 signatures or something (Goal is at 5000)
Guillermo saw it and showed it to Ron when they were having lunch or something, but at the end everyone is saying they're not feeling it. they keep going on and off, plus Guillermo is so busy he probably wont

Del Toro Won't Make Hellboy 3
According to Mike Mignola, the prolific director won't ever get round to making another Hellboy movie.

https://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/117/1177172p1.html

that's what I read around, since I wanted this to happen, it makes me mad because at first it sounded like they were thinking about it, they were waiting on how the movie did in theaters, then he said he would close the movie with the short cartoon but he didn't now he says he won't go near it :monkey2

Here is the petition that fans made:
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/hellboy3/signatures

I know this is wrong but I wish if Guillermo and Ron doesn't want to do it I wish they gave it to someone else,
Peter Jackson as director or something , find another hellboy, can't be that hard, I mean, I know Ron is getting older but they could hire Ron to do the voice while another actor plays hellboy I rather see Hellboy 3 than no hellboy at all... :monkey3

Last edited:

Second one was pretty bad so I'm not against this quitin'.

I wouldn't call it "bad" personally, it wasn't as good as the first one but visually better.

@Blackmask
Thanks for the massive amount of information! :duff

well. Guillermo said that he wanted to do a third movie having to do with the Universal monsters in some way, or something like that, at first i remember reading that when hellboy 2 came out somewhere,

then he said if Hellboy 2 did really good they would maybe make a sequel but if it didnt they would give it a closing in the dvd release in the form or a cartoon or something, a short, like an epilogue, to bring closure. the movie did well and what we got in the dvd was a teaser of Kroenen being back, which was not closure at all, at that point we thought we might get a sequel.

but the Guillermo said that he wasn't feeling it and then Ron said he didn't really like having to do all that make up, I remember someone asked Doug Jones and he said he doubt it,
Some fans started an online petition, it got up to 4000 signatures or something (Goal is at 5000)
Guillermo saw it and showed it to Ron when they were having lunch or something, but at the end everyone is saying they're not feeling it. they keep going on and off, plus Guillermo is so busy he probably wont

Del Toro Won't Make Hellboy 3
According to Mike Mignola, the prolific director won't ever get round to making another Hellboy movie.

https://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/117/1177172p1.html

that's what I read around, since I wanted this to happen, it makes me mad because at first it sounded like they were thinking about it, they were waiting on how the movie did in theaters, then he said he would close the movie with the short cartoon but he didn't now he says he won't go near it :monkey2

Here is the petition that fans made:
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/hellboy3/signatures

I know this is wrong but I wish if Guillermo and Ron doesn't want to do it I wish they gave it to someone else,
Peter Jackson as director or something , find another hellboy, can't be that hard, I mean, I know Ron is getting older but they could hire Ron to do the voice while another actor plays hellboy I rather see Hellboy 3 than no hellboy at all... :monkey3

This really sucks. I've never read any of the Mignola created stuff, although I did enjoy his artwork and have some of his work (like Corum), but I do enjoy the Hellboy and Amazing Screw on Head stuff. Wish more of his ideas were out there in film.

after the ending of hellboy 2, it would be cool to see their babies and what happened,
plus the return of Kroenen would be awesome and the universal monsters re-imagined by Guillermo fighting hellboy that could have been really really awesome,
I wish Guillermo would just find another director he trusted to do it and he could be producer,

Back