RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Requiem for a Dream 9/10 - This movie always kicks my ass
The Prestige 9/10 - Awesome movie

The Matrix Revolutions: 3/10

I don't think I've been this disappointed for a movie, I know everyone hates the Matrix reloaded but I really liked it for the action, yeah it was not as philosophical as the first one, but I really loved the action sequences,

then Revolutions came and it made me hate the matrix for a while, It even ruined the first one for me a little,

I can tolerate Reloaded since it felt like it was leading to something... but then you see what it lead to and it was total crap :lol I've never watched either sequel a second time and don't plan too. Like Conan there was only one Matrix film :lecture

Hobo With a Shotgun: 0/10
Didn't even make it past the first 10 minutes, terribleintentional bad acting and a film that felt like it was trying to make a quick buck off the grindhouse genre.

Men In Black 3 - 7/10

I liked it better than the second film, and it had a decent story to carry the movie but they really should just stop now. Overall though entertaining at least.

GI Joe - 1/10

Snake Eyes and the molded lips.....Rip Cord......Cobra Commander.....that no talent actor that seems to be in everything, including a new male stripper movie........

The darkest hour 5/10

ok movie with a decent concept but it's stuff I've seen done before and better in other movies

drive 8/10

really enjoyed this. Who knew Ryan Gosling could pay a role like this

assassination game 7/10

JCVD rocked in this. Its a shame that the bad guys in these straight to dvd movies aren't more intimidating.

sherlock holmes: a game of shadows 9/10

really enjoyed the first one. this one was more of the same and that wasn't a bad thing. RDJ plays an amazing Holmes, and Moriarty was executed perfctly

"The Grey" 4/10

Nice production values and acting but ultimately a stupidly unrealistic motion picture.

Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows 9/10 I absolutely loved it. I loved the first one and this one was better imo. Loved watching RDJ and JL again. They made a great tandem. I hope they do another one.

Batman Returns 9/10.So great Batman movie.Penguin was excellent villain.Also Catwoman was excellent.Plot was good but Im not fan of Keaton as Bruce Wayne.

The Avengers - 7/10

My second viewing. Some great stuff in the final action scene but i feel like it's working more because of the other independent movies rather then the first 3/4s of The Avengers itself. I don't how to explain it exactly but what I'm basically saying is while it has some great scenes here and there, its overall package is still not the best comic film imo. It works best for Hulk, because he finally has a formidible fight that he doesn't have to run from he can punch the leviathons in the face, for the other characters, it was rly no differant then watching cap beat up Hydra or Thor throw around some trolls, Iron Man in flight against the drones etc and for me it just felt a little cheapened by aliens and a few other things.

I'd probably go Iron Man, Batman Begins, Avengers/Dark Knight tied in 3rd. I still don't like Ruffallo(he feels like hes almost doing a Norton impression at times) and I wish they had ripped Cap's helmet off earlier, because everytime I see him in that outfit I grow less tolerant of it.

John Carter 5/10 Wasn't bad enough that I wouldn't set through it again someday, but definitely one of those movies that you feel like you've already seen 100 times before. (Same feeling I get from watching the Mummy movies or Van Helsing.)

I'm home for three weeks following surgery, so I'm getting to catch up on a ton of movies

Man on a ledge 7/10

I thought this was a great movie. Def. maintained a consistent tension throughout.

Chronicle 8/10

wasn't expecting this movie to be what I saw. The final sequence alone made for some of the best superhero moments I've scene in movies so far. Really liked the use of the "found footage" idea too. It actually worked for this articular movie

Haywire 5/10

action scenes were ok, but not great. Story was a mess. I felt myself getting bored early on. May need a 2nd viewing though.

Underworld: awakening 6/10

weakest of the series, but Kate Beckinsale looks great and the action was up to the usual series standards. Really enjoyed seeing the super lycan.

Back