RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

John Carter 5/10 Wasn't bad enough that I wouldn't set through it again someday, but definitely one of those movies that you feel like you've already seen 100 times before. (Same feeling I get from watching the Mummy movies or Van Helsing.)

its funny cause you do get that feeling. Sad too since it was the book all of those other movies borrowed the ideas from in the first place.
WHile it feels like a rip off of so many other movies, the book was actually the pioneer for the genre....

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance: 5/10

Didn't really like it. Poor acting and weak storyline. Also Nicholas Cage was way over the top in this film. Sweet visual effects though.

Minority Report: 8.5/10

21 Jump Street 8/10
Wasn't expceting this to be funny, but I thought it was great. I think they could have put together a muich better trailer when it was out at the theatres.

30 Days Of Night - 7/10
It was a long time since I last saw this. More bloody than I remembered. Pretty cool though, only the ending seemed a bit abrupt!

Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter - 7/10

A good entertaining movie with a spin on history. The vampires were cool looking and the fx was pretty good. A few corny parts but overall
I thought it was pretty good. Some great action sequences also.

"Jeff, Who Lives at Home"... 8.5/10

Well written and thought out comedy, I highly recommend it.

Especially if your name is Kevin!

4thrz.gif

seriously wtf? :rotfl

Back