RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Amazing Spider-Man - 6.8/10 - Lower than Spider-Man 7.5/10 but above Part 3 6/10. Not even close to Spider-Man 2 9/10.

Spider-Man is my favorite comic book character. I read his books from the mid 70's to the early 90's and reprints from before that period.

It was a bit boring sitting through the first hour origin again and was handled better in the first film.

I liked Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker. Andrew Garfield did alright but reminded way too much of Hayden Christensen in Attack of the Clones.

Martin Sheen as good of a actor as he is wasn't near as good as Cliff Robertson. His Uncle Ben show more caring and had a far more powerful death in the first film. While Power Ranger Goblin looked terrible Willem Dafoe was awesome. Rhys Ifans wasn't much compared to Alfred Molina and Thomas Haden Church.

One area that was a vast improvement over the first film was Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy over snaggletoothed Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson.

The FX did look good. And at least the CGI Spidey had Spidey poses.

Stan Lee scene was good but I think his Thor scene is his best. Someone should have put a cardboard cutout of Steve Ditko somewhere.

Of and the suit still looked terrible. If you can't improve on the original don't even try it. It's lasted for 50 years without stupid blue fingers, leg stripes and sneakers.

The credits scene prolly points towards Osborn though I'd like to see Mysterio.

Holy beetlejuice, and I thought I was a nerd. :lol

Got a good laugh at that little guy with the beer though. He looked so out of place. :lol

yeah LOL, he plays the old guy in their other episodes so he's been around,

I thought everyone pretty much at least liked ASM, but they really hated it, I mean, some of their points are valid, but the movie is Not that bad,

Celtic is going to "weep" so hard when he sees it :lol

yours truly blackmask

Last edited:

Yeah because people with the same opinion are lemmings.:huh

No just the ones who don't offer their own considered opinion and just follow their hero around the boards agreeing with them. I'm sure Celtic is flattered by all the attention you give him.

yeah LOL, he plays the old guy in their other episodes so he's been around,

I thought everyone pretty much at least liked ASM, but they really hated it, I mean, some of their points are valid, but the movie is Not that bad,

Celtic is going to "weep" so hard when he sees it :lol

I laughed. I agreed with everything they said.

Coming from a guy who worshipped AVP:R on the old Spawn boards and hates the film now.:wink1:

Sure I did. But that was long ago. I also worshiped Revenge of the Sith, and thought that was a good film too. :lol

Oh dear, was I wrong.

I'm a huge fan of them anyway. I'm on that message board too.

What's weird is, it looks like, very doubtful, but Jay said exactly what I said in one of the posts there.

But for some reason me and Jay have this psychic connection...:lol

We kept mentioning the same things during a chatroom film stream.

I'm a huge fan of them anyway. I'm on that message board too.

What's weird is, it looks like, very doubtful, but Jay said exactly what I said in one of the posts there.

But for some reason me and Jay have this psychic connection...:lol

We kept mentioning the same things during a chatroom film stream.

what did you say that he said?

I like them, Im surprised they hated it, I mean, it wasn't that bad,

they did like Cowboys and Aliens which is the worst piece of S__ so they are kinda weird sometimes lol

yours truly​
blackmask​

Well, they don't like movies that are pointless. Which they felt this was. And I agree. It felt like a remake, then a reboot.

There was very little that was new here.

While Cowboys and Aliens wasn't good, it tried. They didn't praise it, but the movie isn't terrible. Just dull.

Well, they don't like movies that are pointless. Which they felt this was. And I agree. It felt like a remake, then a reboot.

There was very little that was new here.

While Cowboys and Aliens wasn't good, it tried. They didn't praise it, but the movie isn't terrible. Just dull.

the thing I didn't get is that they Trashed Captain America but they praised Cowboys and aliens

and while some of the things they said about Captain are true, Fact is Captain is better than Cowboys and Aliens, at least its not dull,
even if captain was not as great as other superhero movies it was a good movie, the other really wasn't, they rip Captain for being cliche, where Cowboys had every cliche written,

lol, I usually love their reviews but those two made me scratch my head,

yours truly,​
blackmask​

They didn't trash Cap. They said the last act is muddy and rushed. Which it is. I still love Cap. And they still recommended it.

They sometimes love to ____ with people. Their review for TF3 was them walking in on a random point in the film and trying to piece it together. :lol.

I normally agree with them. Sometimes, I don't. But even then, they are incredibly insightful into why they didn't like something. It isn't "DURR DAT SUX".

Their Jack and Jill review is one of the most brilliant film reviews of all time.

They didn't trash Cap. They said the last act is muddy and rushed. Which it is. I still love Cap. And they still recommended it.

They sometimes love to ____ with people. Their review for TF3 was them walking in on a random point in the film and trying to piece it together. :lol.

I normally agree with them. Sometimes, I don't. But even then, they are incredibly insightful into why they didn't like something. It isn't "DURR DAT SUX".

Their Jack and Jill review is one of the most brilliant film reviews of all time.

that's true, their review for Thats my boy is good too

sincerely
blackmask

Pumpkinhead - 4.5/10 - What was this crap? Pumkinhead was pretty much a peach colored xenomorph. The deaths were poor. The acting even worse than F13 Part V.

Amazing Spider-man - 8/10 : Good but some parts were a bit silly.

21 Jump Street - 9/10: Funny movie

The Girl with the Dragon tattoo (Remake) - 9/10: Just as good as the original.

Back