RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

TDKR - 9/10

Personally I loved it and only found a few faults and even at that they were faults that I could let slide. Fantastic, Bane pretty much made the movie for me.

Death at a Funeral - 7.5/10
Watched it (the original British version BTW) for the first time and I thought it was good! Definitely my kind of humour! :rock :rock

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES 10/10!!
I think it finished off the series nice and neat.If they(hollywood) want to make another series I don't know how they'll top these 3 films!!!

The Dark Knight Rises: 8/10

I really enjoyed this and felt it was a great end to the Batman series. Catwoman was much better than I expected and the movie did the impossible and actually lived up to much of the hype.

At this point I prefer TDK, mostly in some aspects of this film felt more far-fetched.

The Dark Knight Rises: 8/10

I really enjoyed this and felt it was a great end to the Batman series. Catwoman was much better than I expected and the movie did the impossible and actually lived up to much of the hype.

At this point I prefer TDK, mostly in some aspects of this film felt more far-fetched.

Catwoman was great, I wanted to see her more involved ! Bane was good but I wish he was 3 times as big with tubes coming out of him everywhere.

The Dark Knight Rises (third viewing): ∞/10

Still as awesome and mind blowing the third time around. Can't wait to see it again.

Phenomenon - 8.9/10 - This movie, for whatever reason, hits me like a freight train every time I watch it. I only see it about once a year. And strangely, I don't think about it the 364 days of the year that I don't watch it. Maybe that is why it stays in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

TDKR: 7 /10 - overall an average movie but IMO a disappointing end to a great series

My oldest son came home from college and wanted to see TDKR. 7.25 / 10 The film had sentimental moments but the holes I found first time around didn't get any better.

The Edge (the Anthony Hopkins VS Bear film not the U2 guitarist) - 8/10

Always enjoyed this one.

I loved The Edge. Amazing movie. Plus it was all filmed a few hours from here. :) The plane crash scene (in water) was filmed here in Edmonton. Inside a swimming pool. A couple of my cousins hung out with Alec Baldwin in a coffee shop one night.

Cool. Anthony and Alec have aged a bit since then, and yet the film doesn't look old in any sense. I wonder how they trained Bart the bear to behave so aggressively, presumably without him killing anyone...

Back