RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

TDKR. Was very good. Bane and Catwoman were excellent. Felt the movie was missing something. I don't like how Gotham was basically New York. Not a patch on BB or TDK but by no means a bad way to end the story. 8/10

'Not a patch on'? After that phrase I'd expect to see a 5/10. What must you think of BB and TDK if a film that isn't a patch on them gets an 8?!

I thought I'd be rating TDKR tonight but not so afterall.

It's a 10/10 yet it didn't top TDK? :lol That says it all... some of you are WAY too liberal with the 10s. A movie that scores 10/10 is perfection. It can't be topped.

The difference between an 8 and a ten to me is quite a bit. BB and TDK are solid 10's for me. So for a film in the same series to get 2 points lower is quite substantcial. I'm actually watching TDK now and already I'm thinking it's a better film. Not just because of the joker but because it just feels better written and cleverer.

Who cares? These are all arbitrary numbers were pulling out of our asses anyway.

It's a 10/10 yet it didn't top TDK? :lol That says it all... some of you are WAY too liberal with the 10s. A movie that scores 10/10 is perfection. It can't be topped.

Been saying that for a while now.
A 10 is ESB. You can't say ANH is a 10 as well, and then say it didn't top ESB.

Some folks give out 10's like candy.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
10/10
Saw it at 5pm tonight with my twin brother.
Great movie,loved it,wished they did more with Bane's voice though.

The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10

I love going into a movie like this spoiler-free. A very solid ending to Nolan's vision.

I will say that it probably could've been trimmed down just a bit, and considering how everything tied together, I wish Joker had at least been mentioned.

Been saying that for a while now.
A 10 is ESB. You can't say ANH is a 10 as well, and then say it didn't top ESB.

Some folks give out 10's like candy.

But doesn't a 10 technically tie a 10 and not top it? :dunno :lol

The Dark Knight Rises : 7/10

Needed more
catwoman
and
catwoman's
background.
I found Bane disapointing too...

Back