RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Dark Knight Rises. Pretty much as close to perfect as you can get. 9 out of 10. I was actually blown away after I left. Awesome movie!

I was blown now I've been finga'd. :(

128669477850636192.jpg

I picked up The Goonies a few days ago for $5 in the discount bin. My nine year old girls have been watching it on a loop ever since.

Racml.jpg

Batman Dark knight Rises 10/10

The blockbuster movie of 2012 was The Avengers, Amazing Spiderman & Batman DKR. Out of the 3, I enjoyed the Avengers the most (10/10) closely followed by Batman & Spiderman which I gave it 9.5/10.

My first glance was this took a long time to get to Bruce Wayne donning the bat suit. Took almost 1 hour before he wore his suit. Anne Hatheway was a surprise cast & she was perfect for the role. Bane was another character which i was pleasantly surprise at. My ownly quam was that i wish he was based more like the comic book. However, there was a scene that Bane did something to Batman that was very true to the comics. With all batman villians, Heath Ledger's Joker would reign surpreme.

A very surprise twist as the movie goes on. I like how Chris Nolan ties the previous 2 movies to this also. We got to delve into who Bruce Wayne is and what he represents to Gotham.

It's sad to see this trilogy ends but both Chris Nolan & Christian Bale had made this the best Batman series ever. It will be hard to surpass. Go see this movie guys!

Last edited:

The Dark Knight Rises: ∞/10

A tear rolled down my cheek. I can't even put the film into perspective right now.

Batman Dark knight Rises 10/10

The blockbuster movie of 2012 was The Avengers, Amazing Spiderman & Batman DKR. Out of the 3, I enjoyed the Avengers the most (10/10) closely followed by Batman & Spiderman which I gave it 9.5/10.

My first glance was this took a long time to get to Bruce Wayne donning the bat suit. Took almost 1 hour before he wore his suit. Anne Hatheway was a surprise cast & she was perfect for the role. Bane was another character which i was pleasantly surprise at. My ownly quam was that i wish he was based more like the comic book. However, there was a scene that Bane did something to Batman that was very true to the comics. With all batman villians, Heath Ledger's Joker would reign surpreme.

A very surprise twist as the movie goes on. I like how Chris Nolan ties the previous 2 movies to this also. We got to delve into who Bruce Wayne is and what he represents to Gotham.

It's sad to see this trilogy ends but both Chris Nolan & Christian Bale had made this the best Batman series ever. It will be hard to surpass. Go see this movie guys!

Spoiler tag?

TMNT (2007) - 7/10

Pretty enjoyable, don't know what it gets so much hate, it lacks the classic villains but the Foot is still present and I really liked the comic book feel. Could have done without Laurence Fishburne's voice overs in the beginning. Would have really liked to have seen what they had planned for the sequel.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 8/10
A good watch, but I definitely need to see this again to get the full grasp on the story!

Dark Knight Rises: Pretty damn epic if you ask me, and that is coming from a Marvel fan. I actually felt myself trembling towards the end, that's how enthralling it was. 9/10:clap

Back