RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Cool. Anthony and Alec have aged a bit since then, and yet the film doesn't look old in any sense. I wonder how they trained Bart the bear to behave so aggressively, presumably without him killing anyone...

Dude that bear was a celebrity. Bart even appeared in The Great Outdoors. :D

As for Alec aging, I think his divorce played a big part in that. The weight gain too.

The Dark Knight Rises - 8.3/10 - As I said in the spoiler thread, good movie just not as sharp as TDK. I still enjoyed it a lot.

Final Destination 5 - 6/10 - Sure it's the same story over and over but the deaths in this one were hilarious.

Fiend Without A Face - 7/10 - A good 50's horror with some excellent gore for the period.

Monsters VS. Aliens - 6/10
It tried to be too funny at times, which just made it less funny IMO. It was an ok watch, but nothing special.

Where BB loses a few points for me, is the Tumbler chase, it feels very sloppy in editing and the way its shot. Also those awful comments "tell me what it looks like?!" It's the delivery of those lines that make them so bad. He got the hang of shooting a chase far better by the time he did the DK truck vs pod. The chatters way better as well, "Whats that? A Bazooka?!" Still the best of the 3 though(Begins).

Where BB loses a few points for me, is the Tumbler chase, it feels very sloppy in editing and the way its shot. Also those awful comments "tell me what it looks like?!" It's the delivery of those lines that make them so bad. He got the hang of shooting a chase far better by the time he did the DK truck vs pod. The chatters way better as well, "Whats that? A Bazooka?!" Still the best of the 3 though(Begins).

Yes, I couldn't help but cringe when the Tumbler lands on what looks like a residential house with tiles. Man that looked pretty terrible!

152_original.gif

Casablanca:8/10
Rear Window(Hitchcock):7/10

Two old classics i hadn't seen before.

Back