RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall (2012) 8/10

Much better than I thought it would be. Action and sfx were top notch, Biel and Beckinsale were great, story was good.

RoboCop - 9/10

**** yo remake :lecture

Wait until it comes out.

"The original was so cheesy and lame, I always hated it. This new one is way better because it has effects, and is super serious and boring"

Boogie Nights 8/10
There Will Be Blood 10/10

Paul Thomas Anderson fest before The Master next month :yess: Next up will be Punch Drunk Love and Magnolia. I love all of his films but it has been awhile since I have watched them.

I think it's a credit to the film that it doesn't rely on dialogue to set up the plot.

Absolutely. Just was pointing it out, because it's rare to see that in films.

Unlike you though, I could watch it more than once:wink1:

You're not alone, Voorhees27 said the same thing. :lol

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 8/10

Good story overall, and was impressed with the cgi in this given I hated Jackson's King Kong. For some reason, James Franco just didn't feel right for his role, nor did he age any despite the 7 year time passage throughout the movie.

Just got through with Jaws.
Had to stop earlier and continue with it tonight.
I almost forgot what a great classic this one is. Easily 9.5/10.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 8/10

Good story overall, and was impressed with the cgi in this given I hated Jackson's King Kong. For some reason, James Franco just didn't feel right for his role, nor did he age any despite the 7 year time passage throughout the movie.

I'm not a big fan of Franco's acting either, but yeah, this movie was awesome. I was pleasantly surprised by it.

I Saw The Devil (South Korean) 9/10
One of the most disturb movies you can ever see, Great dark plot with amazing acting.
RECOMMENDED

Boogie Nights 8/10
There Will Be Blood 10/10

Paul Thomas Anderson fest before The Master next month :yess: Next up will be Punch Drunk Love and Magnolia. I love all of his films but it has been awhile since I have watched them.

What about Hard Eight?

Lot of animation lately :huh

Puss in Boots: 9/10
Still love this movie... I think I like it better than any of the Skrek films :lecture

Shrek Forever After: 7/10
Not the best in the series, but definitely better than the 3rd :monkey1

An American Tail: 7/10
Would score higher as it's a good story/kids movie, but the animation is pretty badly done.

The Legend of Zorro - 6/10

Perfect Storm - 7/10

Wait until it comes out.

"The original was so cheesy and lame, I always hated it. This new one is way better because it has effects, and is super serious and boring"

:lecture Suddenly all these rebels will come out of the woodwork - thats if the new one is actually good. If its crap they'll stay silent.

I Saw The Devil (South Korean) 9/10
One of the most disturb movies you can ever see, Great dark plot with amazing acting.
RECOMMENDED

:goodpost: Great Great movie! I'm sure you have seen Old Boy but if you haven't its incredible. Same guy that plays the killer in I Saw the Devil

The Raid:Redemption. Badass/10 Holy **** that movie was intense. Easily ranks up top 2 action movies I have ever seen. Possibly best blind buy I have ever bought.

Back