RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

For those of you guys who liked I saw the Devil I feel as if the more recent " The Yellow Sea " went under the radar and that's a great movie with a similar style , not quite as good as ISTD but definitely worth a watch.

:goodpost: Great Great movie! I'm sure you have seen Old Boy but if you haven't its incredible. Same guy that plays the killer in I Saw the Devil

The Raid:Redemption. Badass/10 Holy **** that movie was intense. Easily ranks up top 2 action movies I have ever seen. Possibly best blind buy I have ever bought.

Oldboy is the most twisted movie I have ever saw, I think this movie should be the defination of "disturbing movie".

If you are in to international movies watch these movies...
- an indian movie called "Black" great drama, master piece.
- "The Host" I think it's a Korean movie, good thriller.
- "Shutter" The original Thi movie not the Hollywood remake, this is Asian horror on it's best.

Silver Bullet-------7/10
Pet Sematary-----9/10. Scared the piss out of me as a kid. Damn Zelda.

Oldboy is the most twisted movie I have ever saw, I think this movie should be the defination of "disturbing movie".

If you are in to international movies watch these movies...
- an indian movie called "Black" great drama, master piece.
- "The Host" I think it's a Korean movie, good thriller.
- "Shutter" The original Thi movie not the Hollywood remake, this is Asian horror on it's best.

I haven't seen Black but ill for sure check it out. If you haven't watch Tale of Two Sisters. One of the greatest ghost stories I have seen. It is such a good blend of human drama and horror. Also if you haven't checked out the rest of the Vengenance trilogy. Watch Sympathy for Mr. vengeance and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. They aren't quite as good as Old Boy, but they are still very good.

I've been watching a few episodes of The Walking Dead season 2, but taking a break from that for now.

Just started Harry Potter Sorceror's Stone.

I watched all 4 seasons of Breaking Bad the past 2 weeks. Amazingly great show. 10/10 no doubt.

Jaws blu ray 10/10...the restoration looked amazing...especially since you can catch it in HD on the movie channels and that looked great, but this was an amazing step up.

Back