RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Expendables 2: 8/10

Nothing groundbreaking, but a fun action flick that played to the strengths and reputations of the various stars. I felt it was a little more fluid than the first in that I never got bored or felt like it was dragging. Some of the lines were a little cheesy, but in a fun way rather than annoying. Worth the price of admission, especially using the Fandango 2-for-1 deal.

The Expendables 2 - 7/10
Yeah, it was fun. Not what you'd call a good movie, but a fun watch nonetheless. Seeing these old guys kick some ass is pretty cool!

Didn't like it though that Billy the Kid died. Should've kept him on the team IMO. That little sniper action he had in the beginning was awesome.
It would've been better if they killed Jet Li's character. He was annoying and redundant in the first one and in this one as well. Luckily he only had a minor part.

Jaws - 10/10

For me this is one of the few movies that deserves a 10/10 rating.

The Blu-ray looks and sounds amazing, btw.

Jaws BD 8/10

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Jaws - 10/10

For me this is one of the few movies that deserves a 10/10 rating.

The Blu-ray looks and sounds amazing, btw.

It's a real good movie but not a 10/10. I suppose if I watched this back in 75' i'd give it a 10 too. An 8/10 is a pretty damn good score you know :lol

Jaws is a 10/10 for me as well. Great movie. :duff

Expendables 2 - 8/10 (action 10/10)

It's a real good movie but not a 10/10. I suppose if I watched this back in 75' i'd give it a 10 too. An 8/10 is a pretty damn good score you know :lol

I don't think rating this movie highly has anything to do with nostalgia. It's just an incredibly well made movie that stands up to anything made today. The story, acting, directing...it doesn't get much better.

Back