RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I didn't think the effects/designs were that spectacular.

Avatar was at least decent. It was incredibly overrated but it wasn't bad by any means.

This movie though...this one I'd probably put down with G.I. Joe, Transformers, AvP:R, etc...

Just terrible

Oh, and I have never nor will I ever watch a Resident Evil movie. :lol

I didn't think the effects/designs were that spectacular.

Avatar was at least decent. It was incredibly overrated but it wasn't bad by any means.

This movie though...this one I'd probably put down with G.I. Joe, Transformers, AvP:R, etc...

Just terrible

Oh, and I have never nor will I ever watch a Resident Evil movie. :lol

you are very lucky my friend,

I guess I am a sucker for these type of movies, period movies, I just love seeing the architecture and the costumes,

that's why I used Avatar as an example I guess, because people that loved the movie didn't mind the crappy story,
in my case I loved the way everything looked in Musketeers so much I didn't mind the bad story, I was really amazed Paul Anderson pulled it off, he could have made everything look really really bad, at least the costumes were really good, I loved this movie visually, yep, i do :peace

Iron Monkey, 8/10.
Love the wire-fu in this movie.
The dialogue was corny as hell, but most kung-fu movies are anyway.
Absolutely enjoyed the martial arts choreography. :yess:

PRoject X its ok usual kids party movie 5 out of 10 ....

I'm in love with phillip morriss i give a 7 out of 10 friggin hillarous and realy gay with jim carrey and ewen mcgreggor just crazy fd up movie...

Total Recall (1990) - 9/10

Total Recall (2012) - 7/10

Alright for a remake...starts off good, second half is a little meh.

Underworld 8/10 great horror action movie.Kate Beckinsale is excellent as Selene.

Contact - 8/10

Decent film. An interesting look at how the world might react if we received an alien signal. The science VS religion stuff seems like barely skimming the surface though in the post-Dawkins God Delusion era, certainly from the non-believer standpoint.

The Avengers - 7/10

3rd time, I still don't like Ruffalo as Banner remotely but Caps really grown on me, the way he's trying so hard to get referances and fit in is great, but that alien that tore that dildo mask off his head is the real hero. :lol

With all the buzz surrounding the release of the Indiana Jones Blu Ray Collection, plus the IMAX re-release of Raiders of the Lost Ark, I have desperately wanted to watch the whole series again. I told myself to wait until the Blu Ray Collection came out, so I could watch them all afresh in HD...

Unfortunately October is too far away, and I caved in... I watched them all on DVD over the past week.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 10/10
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - 9/10
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 10/10
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 7/10

Has TheMike ever been in Kate Beckinsale?

I guess so. Who hasn't he been in...

DogHumpGifPurplePillow.gif

Back