RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I watched ET The Extra Terrestrial with my kids they other day. Nine year old girls. I expected water works. Instead they started talking about "that was probably done in a computer", "Now that he's alive again why did Elliot zip the bag shut?", "Why did they leave the van? ET could've made that fly instead"

At the end they just got up and walked off. No big deal.

I watched ET The Extra Terrestrial with my kids they other day. Nine year old girls. I expected water works. Instead they started talking about "that was probably done in a computer", "Now that he's alive again why did Elliot zip the bag shut?", "Why did they leave the van? ET could've made that fly instead"

At the end they just got up and walked off. No big deal.
Your kids will love Prometheus.

I never cared for E.T. even as a kid. Didn't make me cry or interest me or hold my attention. Even with the Ride at Universal, I always preferred Jaws, or Back to the Future.

That's hilarious about the van though, I never even thought of that, smart kids.

I love all of Stathams movies, they're like the modern day 80s action flicks, thats why he was so perfect for Expendables even though hes not an old school action hero.

Thats what annoys me the most about Expendables though, he's not an old school action star, and doesn't deserve to be the 2nd star in those films imo.

slothdealwithit.gif

You'd rate Killer Elite as Stathams top film? I considered it to be one of his worst, along with Transporter 3.

Yeah. There's more to it than your usual statham film. I think it's a good flick!

Crank and Crank 2 are Statham's best films.

The only film I can actually stand him in.

Thats what annoys me the most about Expendables though, he's not an old school action star, and doesn't deserve to be the 2nd star in those films imo.

XWAvo.gif

Lets see, does Snatch have a scene where ****s Amy Smart in the middle of a crowded street? Or does it have a scene where he shoves a shotgun up someone's ass? No? Then it sucks, and it's the worst movie ever made. :lol
:lol :yess::exactly:

I love all of Stathams movies, they're like the modern day 80s action flicks, thats why he was so perfect for Expendables even though hes not an old school action hero.
:goodpost::exactly:

Statham was cast to bridge the gap, so to speak; to fuse the new with the old. However, either way you slice it, he's an experienced action star.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Yep, he isn't one of the old guard. Hes older than Liam Hemsworth of course but hes still not an 80s/90s man, those are the guys I want to see primarily.

ha ha ha, i love all the deal with it gifs

Lawless - 8/10

Fantastic film. Tom Hardy is a bad ass. Really good movie, nothing more to say. That transformers kid did a good job also, lol.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Yep, he isn't one of the old guard. Hes older than Liam Hemsworth of course but hes still not an 80s/90s man, those are the guys I want to see primarily.

:exactly: No way in hell should guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis be taking a back seat to Statham.

The Bourne Legacy - 7/10
It was a good watch. Not as good as the previous Bourne films, but I think they managed to get a good story going which ties in with the other films very nicely! The action was awesome as well! :rock

Same here. The Bourne Legacy: 7/10

I think if it wasn't for Rachel Weisz, the score might be quite lower though. It was a nice watch nevertheless.

Next: 1.5/10 God, Nicholas Cage is :monkey4 there. I can't believe Julianne Moore accepted to be in that piece of ___t

Back