RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Prefer TLC myself.

z2m6pxlz.gif

Intouchables - 10/10
Brilliant. Pretty much the ultimate feelgood movie, and genuinely funny! :bow

The Last House on the left (2009) - --/10
No rating because I didn't finish it. I thought it would be a run-of-the-mill, mindless, modern horror/slasher flick. Wasn't prepared for this. The rape scene was freaking disgusting and I turned it off. Might try to finish it someday, but right now I don't feel the urge to do so.

The 40 Year-Old Virgin - 8/10
A great comedy IMO!:rock

Paranorman - 6/10

So i took my nephews to see this. It was alright, i wasn't a fan of the animation style but that wasn't a dealbreaker.

It was basically a horror film disguised as a kids movie, the story was quite dark for a kids film... Talking to the dead, zombies, witches curse ect.

There were some scenes where the evil characters would scream and their face would transform to a monster and their head shake for a brief second it wasn't scary to me and my neohews weren't scared either but when i was five that'd scare the bejeesus outta me.

So it was okay just not for kids imo and kinda creepy

Batman Returns - 7.5/10

I've actually come to appreciate this one over time. It's just so gloriously weird.

Batman Returns - 7.5/10

I've actually come to appreciate this one over time. It's just so gloriously weird.

Agreed, I didnt care for it at first, but it grew on me after multiple viewings. The creepy and very unusual tone works so well for Batman.

Prometheus - 6/10

Just not sure about this one. I'm possibly being generous in my score.

The X-Files movie (1998) - 7/10

Decent film. Prometheus actually put me in the mood for it. Such a pity X-files deteriorated as it did, particularly with the 2nd film.

Back